chapter 4 news and origin of izuku midoriya

After event from week ago, news of midorya, king of monster spread like crazy. Government now try hide data, but is too late, but likely, monarch an organization track and contain titans. Able to get government out situation, and they are greatful for their help.

 Able to get government out situation, and they are greatful for their help

As they came, they were surprised another Godzilla is young boy. The Godzilla they track is sleeping underwater in his home. Send in G Team to gather DNA from izuku match their gojira. Is surpise that both has same exact same DNA with izuku is child to Godzilla. That got scientist of monarch to confuse, so they plan see inko midorya(she still not see her son yet, she was help by all might, who plans reuniting with her son.) All might tells Inko that  member of monarch came to talk to her.

Inko pov(smalk note: miss Inko lost her weight after izuku is framed, she was in depressed)
I was afraid these man will do to me, but from all might help me.
As they came in, they have notebook, ansvsone with video recording. 
???: miss midorya, we need to know how you have izuku, he part human DNA, but with Godzilla DNA as well.
I took breath in, and look ready tell truth
Me: because I gather DNA from Godzilla
Everyone confuse look and shock, how she able to grab Godzilla DNA.
Me: is start 16 years ago were I walk along beach
FlashBack
( I can't get pregranet,  how I would tell hirashi, ( she marry him, but he is secretly villan, now who villan revealed on next chapter) I was walking along the beach, I see object moving fast that, and. dear god what is that?

As object got out sea, is look like dinosaurs, with gills and with spines sail as well

As object got out sea, is look like dinosaurs, with gills and with spines sail as well. But I was scare, suddenly bipedoal animal was hurt. Then notice piece of flesh animal as land near me. so I got plastic container, took piece from it.  bipedoal animal mange to weaken it, and now it fall. As I left, weird people c came with net to capture long neck monster. Once reach company, I took sample to my husband lab, ask one scientist test it. Cell can regenerate, then idea came in, scientist combine my eggs cell with his DNA, and I got pregranet. After 9 months in womb, I have child name izuku midorya.)
Flashback
Everyone was shock to hear child create from merge of egg cell with Godzilla DNA
???: ms.midoriya that was very dangoures of you try to experiment. You could get hurt, as well die from it.
Me: I know.
???: ok, I need to know, is Godzilla cell still in your hand
Me: yes I still have it in freezer storage and I get right now.
When I got up, go to freezer, grab container, and. Return to these people.
Inko: here you go sir.
Member open case, place it in,  and close it.
???: my name's is Dr.rex, and we will be in touch soon later.
As they left, she fell hope her baby is still ok.

Back at UA, many staff were depressed, about framed midorya. Worst, few students sad as well. UA still deal with true traoitors  to hero society.
Nezu: as you know government pressure us to return midoriya.
Staff agreed to return midoriya
Nezu still rember when he talk to midorya
Flashback
( Izuku: I will return, and if any try to betray me again, I will not haste to show why I was king of the MONSTER!)
End fladkback
Nezu still rember his killer instinct, that would force living being to bow to true king.
Nezu: ok everyone, tell students to not anger midorya, or we will felt his wrath.
Actually everyone agree, they do not want that happen, on nest day, students inform to not anger midoriya, or face what happem to that nomu.
But one student did not agree, and name's Bakugo, he still not like midorya, and worst he would challenge him for domince of titans, he thinks he is better.
Bakugo: I well place that damn nerd in his place.
He is plan, this well lead to his down fall of being a hero.