chapter 8 league of villan new leader(name change)

Deep undeground, league of villan took in hiding after their failed attack.
Tomura is having hard time. He keep thrashing everything, villan member are slacking, few read book, and sleep. kugiri have to deal with it every day,
Toga annoy by him, and Dabi look don't care.
Tomura: I can't handle that brat, now he is stronger.
Kugiri: you need to calm down
Tomura look at him very mad
Tomura: how I can be calm with brat ruin plan.
Before any say, a door broke down, person came down.
???: is this league of villan? Is look weak to me with that leader.
Everyone gets ready to fight, but tomura confronted him.
Tomura: who the hell are you?
His eyes on Tomura and smile.
???: name Razor Ghidorah, and I will take your leadership of league of villan.

Tomura is angry, he will not some person walk in to take his leadership.
Tomura: No, I don't know who are you, but no one will take my goal.
As he run towards him, took his glove off, and decay him. He smile, but proplem that his qurick is not working. His eyes widen and scare who is this guy.
Everyone: What!
Razor grab him, and slam to ground by force, Tomura unable to move, paralysis by fear.
Razor: learn your place weak.
Everyone is scare by great strength As He walk to his throne, he look at toga, smile, that got toga to be scare.
Razor: listen up villan, I am new leader, and now you will submit to me.
Toga: why should we listen to you!
Razor eyes turn red, every member bow to his well. He look at toga and say
Issei: come here my dear
Toga walk, she can't understand why she walking to him.
He sit on his throne, and tell her sit on his lap, she did. She very afraid for her life, she never felt fear but until now.
Issei:now my dear you will be my mate and do everything that I say.
Toga eyes widen,she being force to be with him. He put his hand slowly on toga legs, she try not to moan but she did. He smiled evily and he kiss her neck, she moan lord and give Mark a hikkie to now we're is it. He grab her breast, she felt violate by monster.
Dabi: Let her go monster.
Razor stop and eyes grow bright, and left of his shoulder transform into one Dragon head, bite him and abosrb his energy. Dabi felt weak of his body as head went back to him.
Razor: never challenge me understand now.
Everyone bow quickly and he tells plan to end hero's.
Razor: now everyone train to get stronger. Mist guy I need you to get ready in month.
Kugiri: ready to what sir?
He smile tat can make man get scare or fell fear.
Razor: have some allies that are coming to earth.