chapter 11 Battle exam finally, Razor new base and plan.

As Maya enter the battle arena, femauto 3 was waiting for her.
Femauto: you finally arrived half bread.
Maya: please stop with insult, I wish to fight right now.
Femuto: very well, let's fight!
As she run to Maya, Maya jump midair and kick her. But femuto grab her leg and slam her down. As Maya look up, femuto 3 grab her neck and smile towards her.
Femuto: this you got Maya, I am disappointed that you have no strength, like your mother.
As Maya eyes open wide, she grab her mom, and throw towards rock. Femuto 3 try get up, but Maya grab her sword like blade and slash her multiple times. As she fell to ground, Maya has her sword to femuto 3 face.
Maya: do you surrender!
Femuto: seems you won, very well Maya you pass exam.
As Maya transform into Mothra, and screech for her victory.

As she transform back, she was hug by izuku, jiro, and momo.
Izuku: you did great Maya.
Momo: that was excellent fight.
Jiro: your cool.
Maya: thanks guys.
As they talk, Behemoth crack his fists, and ready to fight izuku.
Behemoth: are you ready brat.
Izuku: sand here sloth.
Behemoth got mad, as the snnouce fight begin, Behemoth bash izuku shoulder with his fist. Izuku step back, as Behemoth kick his leg, grab him and slam to wall.
Behemoth: this is king son, your really a his weak brat.
But izuku smile, then grab his arm and throw him quickly, got Behemoth thinking.
Behemoth:' wait he was playing with me!'
Izuku bash his arm with his arm and hold him to ground.
Izuku: seems you don't know how smart I can be, plus I can break your arm for being weak.
Behemoth: haaaaa, this brat got guts, now this kid really pass exam!
As izuku transform into like his leather form and tour for victory.

As izuku turn back, momo, jiro and Maya tackle him to ground and kiss him alot.
Monarch member: they indeed pass well.
As they celebrate their victory, the league of villan new leader razor relocated villan base. Aogasima Island is chosen to be secret location since island abandon for centuries since quricks appear.

Razor is interested on island history, sadly no one wants to go there anymore

Razor is interested on island history, sadly no one wants to go there anymore. Now village was abandoned now turn into base for villan travel underground since razor share his knowledge to make underground tunnel with train to travel fast.
He built castle quick and have underground lab and well. Island cover in shadow like mist to block heres to find them.

Razor now sit in his throne with toga who sit on his lap

Razor now sit in his throne with toga who sit on his lap. Who has meeting with villan, he have a plan.
Razor: now in few days, I got three important people coming soon. They will me to control the world.
No one wants to argue since he lock up tomura, and they fell fear for their life.
Razor: now plans is simple, kill the heros one by one. But if you confront a female hero, captured them and bring to me so I have mates.
Everyone: yes sir!
As everyone left, he grope toga, she felt uncomfortable.
Razor: now my dear, once I get everything undercontrol, you will bear my child.
Now toga wish to escape, but issei is intelligent. No one can't escape his grasp, if you do. Won't haste to kill you on that area.
Razor:'now heros you well fall.'