chapter 10 Battle exam part 2

As class 2a ready to see exam for maya, Alex, Flame and Izuku. Team neo titan are ready to fight agaists others titans. A screen on tablet play who well fight them.

Syclla vs Alex

Methuselah vs Flame

Femuto 3 vs Maya

Behemoth vs izuku

As it show who well fight, the announcers tells everyone except syclla and kong out the ring.
Syclla and kong stare at each other,  and kong just said.
Alex: I hope you regret call me weak.
Syclla: no
Both run at each other, syclla grab Alex by the arm and throw him to wall. Alex try to get up as syclla is front of him and grab him by neck. She see but kong smile back, that confuse her. Then kick from kong hit in her stomach, she felt pain. She look at him angry, and very piss off.
Syclla: why you little brat!
Then only see a large fist hit her badly, and alex see her on the floor.
Alex: do I look weak!
Syclla: very well you past the test young kong.
Alex transforms into kong and yell out his votoru roar.

As everyperson stand clear, asui and ochako are happy he pass. As he trasform back, and walk towards them. Ochako and asui hung him nicely.
Ochako: you did it
Asui: you have me woody if you don't pass.
Alex: is alright, I can handle it after all. I fought lizard and monster.
As he talk, Flame is next to fight Methuselah in that battle arena.
Methuselah: so boy are you ready for our brawl.
Flame: yes and make you take back that chicken part.
As fight start flame jump fast with speed, but he move and grab him in back and slam him. Mina and toru are worry for him. But flame got up quick and his arm transform into wings, fly up. Methuselah turn his hand into foot to smash ground hard and kick tiny rock fats at him. Flame begin to spin with great force at Methuselah, he realise flame s gong to super sonic attack on him. But is too late to stop him, as flame hit him on back fall dawn unable to get.
Flame: how you like me now!
Methuselah: hey kid, you did excellent on that,  good you past exam.
As Flame transform into to Dan to fly and screech for victory.

As he transform back, mina and toru ran to him and church is he ok.
Mina: are you ok
Toru: are you injury
Flame: I'm fine girls, just help me to get with others.
As they left, Maya knows her fight is next, but izuku smile to make her relax.
femuto and Maya are to be ready battle soon as they can win.