chapter 5 hope, izuku vs bakugo(fix)

( I forget kirshima is believer, and mina date other boy)
On monaday morning, every student usually be happy to be there. But now every student sit there, and be quiet, especially class 1a(except momo and jiro, and kirshima). Bakugo would cause proplem , but none student would make, still with betray izuku midorya. But ochako will cry soon, after bakugo did to her for a plan.

Ochako pov
I can't believe I date bakugo after I did for him, but he use me.
Flashback
( after izuku was arrest, we date for two years. But as wedding came,  before anything,  bakugo wants to talk to me.
Bakugo: let's break up
I was shock, why he wants to break up, and cry a lot.
Ochako: but we date for two years, I thought you love me
But he laugh at and said that broke my heart.
Bakugo: love you, I don't love you, who whould date poor girl. Plus I got girl who's is better then you for two years. That right, I cheated on you on hotter girl. heres a little secret, use you to break nerd heart, well is work, and oh your not only getting heartbreak. 
As I was crying and confuse, then look at asui, mina, and toru who run out crying. And I realise we been use and truly cry more.
Bakugo: Good bye
My heart stop, as he leave, I cry mess, then rember good times with izuku,he help me. And realise I love him, but now boy he hates me.
Ochako: I am sorry izuku)
Flashback end

As everyone wait, aizwa came with grin, that scare them. Now everyone look at him.
Aizwa: as you know, shoto, and denki, are arrest and will be await for trial. Now waiting for two students coming here in few days, izuku midorya come in now and momo and jiro pleased let him go.
???: is alright, kinda like this, and they miss me now.
As everyone look, izuku midorya came, but with blue and green color, as well bully body.

Everyone look is surprised, he did change a lot

Everyone look is surprised, he did change a lot. But he looks at them with glare.
Izuku: Is been awhile, now see every person is quiet, and I know you now knew truth.
As been quiet for few minutes, is very not good to hear that happen. Iida just start the world of pain.
Iida: we like to say we..
Izuku: No
Everyone scare, but girls have not made move.
Kirshima: midorya you alright
He got stare by him to get him shut up, and boy ask why.
Tail guy: I know we made mistake.
Izuku: mistake, MISTAKE, I GOT ATTACK BY YOU PEOPLE, YOU BROKE MY ARM, BREAK MY LEG, AND WORST YOU ALL BROKE MY TRUST.
As izuku look at everyone,he notice girls except momo and jiro are sad, really sad.
Izuku: now girls of 1a, I want to know why are you sad. Are boys suppose to comfort you.?
As girls tell truth what happen, this got izuku eyes cover in shadow, and turns his head towards boys(except kirshima) who broke their heart. Then he made floor crack and his eyes

Izuku: so you think  and try used and play girls emotion

Izuku: so you think  and try used and play girls emotion. Now I'm here, you will face my JUDGMENT!!
As they hear last sentence, boys is to scare to talk back but bakugo is angry.
But izuku calm down, and look at everyone
Izuku: as you know I won't forget what you did.
Everyone, look down, except momo and jiro knew he is going to say
Izuku: one chance
Everyone: what?
Izuku: one chance to redeem your self and try to earn my trust. I reserve judgement for it.
Everyone is happy to hear one chance, to get their trust to izuku midoriya back. But bakugo is angry right know

Outside of class, all might is little worry, for midorya. But when he said one chance to redeem trust to him. He smile, and look at him.
All might: 'midorya I know your trust is broken, but you give chance to gain you trust.'
As everyone take sit for class, bakugo still glare at midorya.

As class end, they are training arena, principle Nezu and staff are their.
Aizwa: what's going on?
Nezu: one student challenge midorya for domince.( here what happen, when monarch tell UA staff that only away to take domince is to fight izuku to become alpha predator. That person listen to this is bakugo, he smile and tell teachers to fight him. )
That got confused, but momo and jiro scare.
Izuku koom at bakugo and he is angry.
Izuku: When do we start

As two young man enter arena, bakugo start rwby that he will win
Bakugo: deku don't have moment to become king. I will take your place and do everything I want.
That students and staff get angry at bakugo, and somthing set it off to izuku.
Bakugo: ponytail and short hair look, cute, I well take their virginity and make you watch!
Everyone was shock and look at izuku who begin to increase size and tail begin to come out.
Bakugo attack, but izuku grab him in neck m, smash him to floor, step on him. Next he punch bakugo in guys, it really hurt him badly. As bakugo fell down, izuku stomp him on chests, and he got closer to bakugo and roar at him.

Bakugo got scare and tell
Bakugo: o..ok i...i surrender.
As izuku stop, and yell
Izuku: I will make example of this, no one I mean no one challenge me, got it.
Everyone understand now, and know never challenge him.
Izuku: now I need to train now
As staff took bakugo to nurse, class 1a Rember, never challenge midorya and went to train.