𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

Merry Christmas

I watched happily as Moriah opened the gifts Santa got him for Christmas. "You like it baby?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He nodded, with a smile then sat the toy car down. Pops (Khalil) handed him another gift as he'd been doing, and Moe gently pulled off the paper.

"Go ahead and rip it, tear it up. Youn' gotta be gentle ." My dad pointed out.

We all began to laugh when my dad ripped a piece off harshly and Moe gasped. "No gram-pa." He tried to pronounce the word the best he could while pushing his hand away.

"Okay, grandpa sorry." He apologized while chuckling.

Moe continued to open all of his gifts excitedly. After all the gifts had been unwrapped, I pulled out all of his stocking stuffers "This one." He quietly pointed to a pair of socks he wanted to change into. He was excited about every gift, even the clothes which shocked me since I knew most children didn't.

Zymeir changed his tiny socks then allowed for him to sit in his lap while I opened my gifts.

"Okay, I'll open pops and dads first." Tucking in my bottom lip I undid the bow on the box, sitting it on the floor. "I'm nervous," I pushed out pouting.

"Open it lady',"

Taking in a deep breath I pulled the lid off the box revealing stacks of cash. "Oh my gosh."

"That's to pay off your medical school loans and then some."

My jaw fell a slack, without control "What? No."

"Yes. We love you ladybug"

"You're serious??" I sprung up running to hug them. After the hugs and thanks I sat back down in my place across from Zymeir seeing him pass me gifts. Most of our gifts for each other were back at my apartment in Baltimore but we brought a couple to open down here.

He passed me the large gift bag while timidly looking at me. "I love you," I could barely hear him but reading his lips allowed for me to know what he said.

"I love you too," I reached in the bag pulling out a very soft knitted blanket, opening it out fully. I saw two llamas on top, one bigger and one smaller. "You listen to mee,"

He laughed while nodding then said "Of course I do. Keep going."

I did as he said and reached down into the bag, I pulled out an envelope and jewelry box. Deciding to open the envelope first, I dragged my thumb across the seal allowing for the paper to release.

Confirmation email,

your table for 2 on January 30 has been reserved at Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen, New York City.. can you stand the heat?

I read over the other little details before looking back at him "Aww, my favorite show!"

"Mhm, be on the TV 24/7."

"This is on..my birthday?" I read over it again then looked at him.

"Yea, we're going to New York."

I smiled sheepishly, all the late nights I rambled about things I wanted to do and he listened. Moving on to the jewelry box I popped it open seeing white gold tennis bracelet resting in it. "Oh my gosh! I love it, put it on me please?" I turned to him ready to have it on my wrist. It was beautiful, with round diamonds placed around it.