4-Jealousy.

May came back into the room behind the curtain. "Hey, Zan. Peter left, can you find him? They were asking him some harsh questions. I don't think he'll wanna talk to me about it." May explained. "Yeah, yeah of course." I nodded. I flew up to the roof and found Parker. "Hey." I smiled, sitting next to him. "Hey, baby." He sighed. "How ya doin'?" I asked.

"I miss him." he sighed, pointing at the Ironman painting on the brick wall in front of us."I do too." I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder. We sat on the roof and talked for a while, my head still rested on his shoulder, his head still rested on my head. "What's the deal with MJ, then?" I asked.
"Huh? What deal?" He asked. "You guys like...a thing now?" I asked.

He sighed "oh...Ned said you'd ask about this." He chuckled. "He did?" I asked, lifting my head up. "Zan it's fine. We're just doing our thing right now. I'll make it clear to her if you want." He told me. "No, come on, Parker. Don't do that. Honestly if you do like her, that's fine. I'll be happy for you." I shrugged with a fake smile.

"You're a terrible liar." He smirked. "I hate you." I glared.
"So...you really stop straightening your hair for me?" He asked. "Yeah...well, on the day of...you know...Thanos and Titan and everything, I didn't straighten it, when you...left, blipped, I was so hurt. I missed you a lot, Parker. I just haven't straightened it since before Titan and everything." I explained.

He took my head off his shoulder and a tear streamed down his face. "You know? You're annoying. But, god, you are so gorgeous, Peter." I whispered, as I put a hand through is hair and cupped his cheek and smiled. "I'm so in love with you." He whispered. I put my head back on his shoulder "I know." He laughed. I paused. "I love you." I whispered back.