7-Airport

We arrived in Venice, I was starting to get less nervous now.
Me and Parker stood talking to Ned. "Saw you and Betty on the flight. How was it?" I asked. "It was actually really good." He nodded. Betty came over to Ned "Hey babe. Can you hold thsi for me?" "Yeah of course." Ned nodded. Betty kissed Ned on the cheek "thanks."

"What was that?" Peter asked. "Uh, well, we actually got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, we have a lot in common." Ned shrugged. I sighed, Peter and I looked at each other confused "you do?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, so, uh, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." Ned nodded.

"I thought you were gonna be an American bachelor in Europe?" I asked. "Rosanna—" Ned started "Hey! Don't you full-name me." I glared. "Sorry...Zan, those were the words of a boy. And that boy met a woman. A very strong, powerful woman. And now, that boy's a man." Ned explained. "Babe?" Betty called. "Coming, babe." Ned responded.

Me, Ned and MJ walked from baggage reclaim, there was a picture of my dad in his Ironman suit, I looked up. I felt a hand on my shoulder, hoping it was Peter. It wasn't, it was Brad. "You okay, Zan?" I flinched and pulled away and frowned "don't...do that!" I snapped. MJ shook her head at him and put an arm around me "come on, Rose. Let's walk." She sighed, I smiled.

I don't know why I got so upset about him putting a hand on my shoulder, I didn't like people I wasn't that close with, touching me, especially after everything that's happened. It makes me stressed and panicked. It wasn't fair on Brad, though. He's a nice enough guy. I heard a concerned voice from behind me "everything ok, Zan?" It was Peter, he gave Brad a concerned glare, and walked me away from them.

"What happened?" He asked. "Nothing, I just panicked, it's no big deal." I nodded. "You sure?" He asked. "I promise I'm fine." I told him, Giving him a smile, and rubbing his cheek, he smiled back at me.