12-Mysterio

We got onto a canal boat, we were suited up. "Stark left these for you." Fury said as he passed Parker a box of glasses. "Really?" Peter asked. "What did you get, Rosa?" Fury asked. "I got a ring that says ' I love you best'." I smiled, showing him the ring. He's had those ready for you for so many years." Fury smiled.

"I guess he knew this would be the right time." I sighed, smiling. "I'm sorry, kid." He whispered. "I know." I told him. "What is it Parker?" I asked. He showed me my dad's old glasses. "Uneasy is the head that lies the crown." Fury spoke. I put a hand on Parker's shoulder "You know where that's from?""Well, Stark said he wouldn't get that because it's not a star-wars reference." Fury smirked. We arrived at a lair sort of thing.

"You can lose the mask. Everyone here has seen you without it. You'd only be feigning anonymity and breathing through spandex for no reason." Fury rolled his eyes. I scoffed. Parker took his mask "Wait, you're spiderman?" I chuckled.

"I hate you." He chuckled back. I walked into the room before Fury and Parker did, they were taking forever.
"Hi gorgeous!" Maria Hill exclaimed, smiling at me. I smiled and ran up to her "Maria!" I smiled hugging her, I hadn't seen her since the funeral. "You don't look a day over 16." She chuckled. "I was 21 for a while actually." I told her.

"I know that, kid. You can't drink anymore." She frowned.
"Over there, we have Maria Hill." Fury pointed to maria. "That is Dinitri." Fury told him, Dimitri cocked his gun. I hadn't met him before. "And this is Mr. Beck." Fury sighed, pointing to Mysterio. "Hi, I'm Rosanna. It's nice to meet you." I greeted. "I know who you are Miss Stark. It's an honour to meet you, really. Thank you for fighting for justice." He smiled, shaking my hand.

I smiled at him."Mysterio?" Parker said. "What?" Mysterio
asked. "Doesn't matter. It's just what my friends have been calling you." Parker chuckled. "Well. You can call me Quentin." Beck nodded. "Hey, first name basis already" I smiled .

Quentin laughed in response. "You both handled yourself well out there today. I saw what you did with the tower. We could use people like you on my world." Quentin nodded
"I appreciate that." I smiled. my smile immediately faded after what I'd heard he said. "I'm sorry. Your world?"

"Mr Beck is from Earth. Just not yours." Fury told us. "There are multiple realities, Rosanna. This is Earth Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833." Quentin nodded. "I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? Because I thought that was all theoretical. I mean that completely changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. And how does that even work with all the quantum— it's insane." Peter rambled.

I put a hand on my face, because I knew no one else was used to this. "S-sorry. It's really cool." Parker stuttered .
"Don't ever apologise for being the second smartest one in the room." Quentin told him. "Second?" Fury asked.Quentin looked at me. "We are vibing!" I exclaimed. "Anyway." Maria sighed.

"They were born in stable orbits within black holes. Creatures formed the primary elements. Air, water, fire, earth. The science division had a technical name. We just called them Elementals." Quentin explained. "Go on." I told him. "Versions of them exist across our mythologies." Maria explained.

"Turns out, the myths are real." Quentin sighed. "Like Thor. Thor was a myth, now I study him in my physics class." Parker told everyone. "These myths are threats." Fury told us. "They first materialised on my earth many years ago. We mobilised and fought them, but with each battle, they grew, got stronger. I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them. All we did was delay the inevitable." Quentin told us. "The elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. Our satellites confirm it." Maria nodded.

"So thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three. There's only one left: fire." Fury explained. "The strongest of them all. The one that destroyed my Earth. It's the one that took my family." beck sighed, as he twiddled his wedding ring around his finger.

"I'm so sorry." I apologised. "And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours." Maria told us. "We have one mission: kill it." Fury nodded. "Right." I agreed. "And you're coming with us." Fury told us. "Nope." I shook my head. "What?" Fury asked.

"Nope. This is a trip, I am not having my PTSD go nuts on my ass again like what happened today. Fuck. That. No. This is stupid. I'll go, if I have to but parker is not going. He's been through enough." I told him. "So have you." Fury pointed at me. "Yup and look how that leaves me." I shrugged.

"I'm just a friendly, neighbourhood Spider-Man sir." Parker whispered. "Bitch please. You've been to space." Fury rolled his eyes. "True that." I nodded. "It was an accident. Sir, come on. There's gotta be someone else you can use. I don't feel comfortable putting either of us in that sort of danger right now. What about Thor?" Parker asked.

"Off-world." Fury told us. "Okay, um, Doctor Strange." Parker listed. "Unavailable." Maria told him. "Captain Marvel." Peter asked. "Oh god Peter don't say that. I love Danvers though, she's a badass—-" I started saying. "Don't invoke her name." Fury interrupted.

"Sir, look, I speak for both of us when I say we really wanna help. We do. But Zan has been through so much, she deserves a break. She does. She's been so strong, she's been there for me, checking up on me since everything with Mr Stark happened, she's helped me when she should've been helping herself, she's been so caring, she needs a break and I don't wanna let her get hurt anymore.  If my aunt finds out I left my class trip, she'll kill me. If Mr Barnes finds out that Rose left her school trip, he'll kill both of us. If I'm seen like this in Europe after the Washington Monument, my whole class will figure out who I am, and then—- and then the whole world will figure out who I am, and then I'm done. It's exactly what Mr Stark told me not to do." Parker rambled. "Okay." Fury shrugged.

"Okay?" I questioned. He never agrees with anyone. "I understand." Fury repeated. "You do?" I asked. "Why don't you two get back before your teachers miss you and become suspicious." Fury rolled his eyes. "I'm not living for the sarcasm, Fury. Not a good colour on you." I told him.

"Dimitri! Take them back to the hotel, please." Fury ordered.
"Yes." Dimitri nodded.

We got back to the hotel. "You wanna stay in here, tonight, baby?" Peter asked. "It's against the rules Parker." I smirked.
"Since when do you care about the rules?" Parker asked. "Never. Just seems fun to torture you." I smiled"Come onnnn." He begged, pulling me onto the bed. I kissed him for a few seconds I felt him smile into my lips, I got up and smiled "goodnight." He stayed silent. "And now you're watching me walk away." I smiled."How did you do that?!" He groaned