5-trip

I got a call from Peter. "Hey, Zan." Parker greeted.. "Hey, you ok, Parker?" I asked. "Nick Fury keeps on calling me. I don't know what to do." He panicked. "Answer it. Don't be a pussy." I said. "I hate you." He groaned. I mischievously chuckled "See you later gorgeous." I hung up.

"Zanna, you ready?" Pepper called. "Yeah, just coming!" I responded. I got down the stairs with my bags. "And you're sure you have everything?" She asked. "Yes, Pepper. I have everything." I told her, with a smile. "And you have your suit?" Pepper asked. "Oh my god, mom. I have my suit." I groaned.

i widened my eyes "shit, pep, i'm sorry- i'm so tired-" i began. "No, come 'ere Zan." She told me. "I'm gonna miss you so much." She chuckled, hugging me. "I'll miss you too, love you." I smiled, hugging her back. "And...I am your mom, you'll always be my daughter, Rose." She pointed out.
"I know." I nodded with a smile. She sighed "Please enjoy this, Rosanna. You deserve a break, don't stress yourself out, if you feel like you're gonna get stressed, call me. Straight away. Okay?"

"I promise I will, don't get so worried." I chuckled. "Bucky's waiting for you, in his car, go have fun!" She yelled. "I will!" I yelled, walking out the house. I walked out of the house to see Bucky parked at the front. He stepped out the car "You ready, Rosa?" I sighed, walking towards him "not really." "Come on, kid. You're gonna have the time of your life." He chuckled. "Yeah, yeah." I sighed. Bucky packed my stuff in the trunk and sat with him at the front of the car.

We drove to the airport, on the way he was trying his best to make me laugh, take my mind off the stress, it worked. We got out the car because we'd arrived at the airport. We saw Parker, waiting. "You all right?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah. I'm really hoping this goes well." I nodded. "It will, Rosa. You're doing a good job already, go spend some time with your friends, have a good summer." He explained. "Love you, Buck." I told him. "Love you." He smiled, kissing me on my forehead.

I went and met Parker there. "Hey, baby. You excited?" He asked. "I am, actually." I nodded, with a smile. "Let's go." He sighed, as we both waved at Bucky.