26-I see his face

Me and Parker walked through a tulip field as a jet flew down to us. We were both still limping from the fact that he'd been hit by a train and I cut my leg from Beck. "Rose? Are you okay?" Happy yelled, emerging from the jet."Yeah, yeah. I'm better than him." I yelled back, pointing at Peter.
"Happy is that you?" Peter yelled. "Yeah, of course it's me." Happy yelled.

"Stop! Tell me something only you would know!" Peter yelled. "Only I would know. Uh...remember when we to Germany? You pay-per viewed a video in your room. They didn't list the titles, but I could tell by the price, it was an adult film at the front desk. And you didn't know how I knew—-" Happy rambled. "Wha—-?" I stuttered. "Okay! Fine. It's you. Stop." Peter told him. We both walked over to Happy, I hugged him. "Are you okay, kid?" Happy asked. "Not great." I sighed. "You gotta tell me what the hells going on here." Happy told us.

In the Jet

Happy was doing stitches for Peter in his back, I sat next to them, letting Peter hold my hand for the pain. "Okay, hold still. There we go." Happy sighed. "Ouch." Peter winced.
"I thought you had super strength." I raised an eyebrow.
"It still hurts." Peter sighed. Peter flinched again, squeezing my hand. "Happy, come on man." Peter groaned. "All right, relax. Just a few more. There we go." Happy told him. "Oh, my god. Happy!" Peter yelled, getting off his chair. "Peter, stop. What is wrong with you?" I asked. I got quite defensive of Happy, we're very close. "Relax!" Happy scolded.

"Don't tell me to relax, Happy. How can I relax when I messed up so bad?" Peter yelled. This was very out of character for Peter, it would be better if I just let him get this out of his system. The kid's been through a shit ton. "I trusted Beck, right? I thought he was my friend. So I gave him the only thing Mr. Stark left behind for me, and now he's gonna kill my friends and half of Europe, so please do not tell me to relax." Peter said. He sobbed and i looked away. "I'm sorry, baby, you're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't shout. I just really miss him." Peter sighed.

"I miss him too." I nodded. "Everywhere I go, I see his face. And the whole world is asking who's gonna be the next Iron Man...and I don't know if that's me. I'm not Iron Man." Peter cried. "You're not iron man. You're never gonna be Iron Man. No one could live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony was my best friend. And he was a mess. He second guessed everything he did. He was all over the place. The one thing that he did that he didn't second-guess was picking you. I don't think Tony would've done what he did if he didn't know that you and Zan were gonna be here after he was gone." Happy said.

"He loved you okay, Zan? he adored you. If you weren't there when everyone dusted, he would've fallen apart, okay? You were the glue that held his life together." Happy told me. I went and knelt down next to Parker's chair. He ran rubbed my cheek with his hand. "I'm sorry." Peter whispered . "I know." I nodded, smiling. "Now, your friends are in trouble, you're all alone, your tech is missing. What are you gonna do about it?" Happy asked.

Peter stood up "we're gonna kick his ass." i smiled, high-fiving Peter. "I mean, right now. Specifically, what are we gonna do? Because we've been hovering over a tulip field for the last 20 minutes." Happy asked. "Happy gimme your phone." I told him. "Okay." Happy sighed, passing it to me.
"What's your password?" I asked. "Password." Happy told us. "What is the password?" I asked again. "It's 'password' spelled out." Happy repeated. "You're the head of security and your password is 'password'?" Peter asked. "I don't feel good about it either." Happy said.

Peter looked up Flash's Instagram because he was probably on Instagram Live. "Hello governor. Cup of tea for you? I'm gonna be in London soon..." Flash mocked. "They're in London." I nodded. "London. Okay." Happy nodded back.
"Yeah, I need a suit." Peter sighed. "A suit?" Happy asked, he pressed a button as another section of the jet opened.

I didn't need a new suit, mine was completely fine. Happy and I looked at Peter with a smile. This really reminded me of when my dad would be down in the garage and sort out his suit. "What?" Peter asked us. "Nothing." Happy and I said in unison. "You take care of the suit, Zan drink something you look like you're gonna pass out. I'll take care of the music." Happy smiled. He played back in black by AC/DC. "Oh, I love Led Zeppelin." Peter yelled. "You're not funny!" I yelled back.