Chapter One: Meeting a King

Y/N POV

As I sat there staring blankly out the window as the teacher of my last normal class continued on about how he couldn't open a jar of pickles on wednesday and he "gained some super human strength" all of a sudden. Pfft yeah okay.... I turned my head right as the bell rang and the teacher yelled "Class dismissed"

As I quickly gathered my things and walked out into the hallway heading towards my cram school classes I heard a familiar voice call out to me "Hey (y/n)!" rin yelled through the hallway I quickly turned around and met his gaze with a small smile "What's up rin?" I asked? "Mind if I walk with ya?" he laughed "ewwww noo!" I said jokingly "just kidding! of course you can, I don't see why you ask." I say as I burst into laughter.

~ le time skip brought to you by the authors loss of thought~

(Y/N) POV

I didn't want to go back to the dorm yet so I made my way to the forrest following small paths till a small park comes into sight "Oou! I wonder if there's swings?!" I blurt out loud sounding like a 4 year old. "Indeed there is" I hear a monotone voice say from behind me, I quickly turn to see a tall green haired boy whose hair went into a straight spike, with a maroon tailcoat that is torn almost to shreds. "W-who are you?" I say in a shakey voice "I'm Amaimon, Demon king of earth" he reply's unfazed before I could say anything he quickly added "I know what you are and I came here to play, would you like to play little sister?" he proceeded to tilt his head.

"Little sister?" I say aloud not realizing till amaimon replied with "Yes, you are the youngest of satans spawn, I told you I knew what you were, Also I don't like to be ignored, I answered your question now answer mine." "What game?" I ask slowly pondering what he just said 'how? how did he know? well he did say he was my brother, maybe that's how.' I thought. "How about tag?" he says suddenly "Okay!" I light up because I loved this game and knew I would win, I always did before.

He smirks seeing my face light up like this, "Ready?" I ask "indeed" "3,2,.1!" I yell as I took off running towards him, he vanished! but how? I look up confused and see him to the left of me giggling "Hey why are you over there I'm over here" He laughs, I growl in response which only makes him laugh harder, as he closes his eyes I pounce and tackle him pinning him to the ground he opens his eyes with a small smirk. I look into his eyes and like it was nothing he took over dominance and I was on the ground him pinning me to the ground, a slight blush crosses my cheek "Aw so cute" he says in his monotone voice shoving a cherry lollipop in my mouth "cherry" I mumble as my blush darkens and my eyes open wider. "I see you have good taste. Well off I go brother is calling me. See you later mate."

"Mate?" I mumble still laying on the ground as he gets up. To which I stand quickly still in a haze. I remember we were playing tag so as he just called me his mate my mind didn't think and I kissed him, not a long one but a sweet one with the lolly in my mouth as I pull away I leave it in his mouth and say "tag your it" he smirks and is gone.

A/N::

So so so sorry this chapter is shorter then the rest I wanted to end it off that way because duhhhh ;))
But Of course I do not own Anything of Blue Exorcist this is a fan fic. I will be updating as much as I can which might be often cuz I'm kinda in love with this story lol but yeah let me know how you like it and of course leave requests if you want and i'll see how to work them into the book :)