Chatper Eight: The Rest of My Punishment

(Y/N) Pov:

"Don't think I'm done, that was only half of your punishment" I gulp hearing the words he leaves me with as he enters the bathroom. I'm quick to trail behind just to see what he's doing, I don't see him but I do see a bubble bath.... and it's calling my name! I quickly sit down and relax closing my eyes. "I see you like the bath I drew for you" His bland voice said making me open my eyes "When your done come to breakfast we will be waiting" "Breakfast? we just went to bed?" "Well I don't think you understand how long we actually went for, we are demons after all" He said with his usual bland voice "Oh okay then I'll see you at breakfast" I say giving him a smile before closing my eyes and returning to my bath.

Amaimons Pov:

I walked into the dinning room seeing my brothers and father waiting for breakfast to be done. "Guys, I'm punishing (y/n) and I need to propose a offer to you, For the rest of her punishment, she can't touch us for the entire day, any type of touch at all." I tell they all instantly smirk "And what do we get in return?" Lucifer asks as they all nod their heads as to know what they get "Each of you will have a day alone with (y/n) uninterrupted" Jealousy crawls at my skin as I say this but I keep it hidden with my bland expression. "Very well, we accept" they all say in unison.

(Y/N) Pov:

I slowly got out of the bath after around 15 minutes of soaking and relaxing my mind still running through what amaimon meant 'that was only half of your punishment' what did he mean? What would the rest of it be?. I change into a (f/c) tank top and satin black shorts, they are very comfortable for being such a thin fabric, I finish my morning routine then head down to the dinning room, they all face me as I walk into the room. I sat down and tried to hold amaimons hand, as per we usually do while waiting, but he moved his hand. I looked down and frowned a little, he giggled in return. "Meanie." I say as our breakfast is brought out by father  "I told you what happened last night was only half of your punishment, this is the rest, none of us will let you touch us for the rest of the day" he sighed as everyone else laughed, I growl in response to what he just said "Now, you wouldn't want to add to your punishments" I don't say anything "or do you want me to punish you?" he asked with a devious smirk on his face as the others watched my face studying it to see my reaction.

"Not if it's like this, I wouldn't mind what happened last night" I smile and everyone's faces quickly turn a lighter shade then before. I hear amaimon growl and before I could turn to look he teleported me to his lap my face facing his and my legs straddling his thighs "Don't test me (y/n)" he said with dominance all over his voice, which only intrigued me more "or what? what will you do?" I ask as a devious smirk presented itself across my face. "Oh (y/n) believe me, it'll be a lot more then what happened last night, that was barely anything" he said bopping my nose lightly, I try to get him back but quickly realize I'm in my own seat again.

I finish whatever little bit was left on my plate in silence, all of my brothers waiting for my response, anything, anything at all they could hear from me. I stood up looked at father "Thank you father" I say before exiting the room, not saying anything else. I felt all their gazes on me as I walked out of the dinning room in my short black shorts.

Amaimons Pov

"Well, that was interesting." Father stated with a chuckle knowing (y/n) could not hear him "No it wasn't! now she's mad at us!" Azazel yells out, before realizing what he did he ran out of the room going to see (y/n).

Azazel pov

I can't do this, I know she needs to be punished but this is to much, I need to know she's not mad at all of us for going along with amaimons punishment. *knock knock* I wait patiently outside of (y/n)s room "Come in!" I heard her say trying not to be to loud. I open the door and peer my head through to see (y/n) in nothing but her undergarments "S-sorry (y/n)!!" I stumbled out before going to close the door.

"Azazel, It's just my undergarments I don't care if you come in, You act like you guys haven't seen me in worse" she giggles back to me as I open the door a little bit more "Are you sure (y/n)?" "Yes azazel. Now please come in and shut the door it's cold out there" My face gives a big smile before closing the door and running to jump on (y/n)s bed, she laughed and giggled watching me.

(y/n) pov

I quickly get into my usual attire (insert whatever you want to wear) after finishing that I let my (h/c) hair fall from the messy bun I had put it in, then attaching a cape around my shoulders letting the train flow behind me. "Okay azazel, why'd you come to see me?" I ask referring to what amaimon said about my punishment "Well you didn't seem happy, You looked mad, I couldn't take being mean to you. I had to see if you were mad at us for going along with him." he replied to me slightly frowning "Azazel, it's okay. I'm not mad at you, I knew I would be getting punished. But I'm going to make it hell for them as well" I say grinning "Would you like to help me?" I finish what I was saying holding my hand infront of azazels. He grabs it and jumps into my arms, I hold him tightly in return, so I know he knows i'm not mad at him, which i'm not. "We are going to have so much fun azazel!" I say thinking about how I was to make my punishment one for them as well.

Author note

hehehe. cliffhanger, I know today is a friday not a wednesday, but I finally felt like I could finish this chapter yayyy lol. that's all! as always, I'm open to requests! :)

Word count: 1129