Chapter Nine: Punishment for me is Punisment for you

(Y/N) Pov

Me and azazel come out of the room, I was holding him on my hip as his arms were wrapped around my neck "Azazel what are you doing?" Iblis asks almost immediately "(y/n) and I are going to plan the rest of the day, you will all come, ok?" azazel answers perking up a little at the end with a smile glowing across his face "Ummm, okay." Iblis said as a confused expression swept across his face returning to his bedroom.

~time skip cuz I don't wanna deal with the other demon kings rn~

They day was finally planned out, "Let's go!" I say giving azazel a big smile. We round up everyone then go to the living room and watch a movie, Azazel picked this one out, It was some cartoon. After it ended I told everyone to wait for me here and grab azazel hand bringing him with me. "Why does he get to go with you?" amaimon whined I didn't answer, and just kept walking I heard azazel stick his tongue out and blow a raspberry at amaimon he growled in response.

I'm taking them to a beach in Assiah, Including fathers counting on we had finally gotten him a host a while back. I start to undress down to my panties and bra I look at azazel who was sitting on my bed, he looked at me and blushed a little "Hey azazel, can you face the other way for this part?" I ask kindly with a smile on my face, he returns the smile and turns away, I change into my (f/c) two piece that had black lace on top of it giving it a design, then i put on a pair of jean shorts and a loose t shirt on top. "Azazel, go change into your swimsuit i'm gonna pack everything else for everyone" he nodded in return I then left the room to get everyone's stuff together, It was a surprise so I did have to put there stuff together without knowing.

I went through getting everyone's swim trunks then got sunscreen, and some towels and put them into a beige cloth bath before drooping it over my shoulder. Me and azazel walked down to meet with the others again. "Okay we have one stop before we go anywhere else" I say signaling it was time to go, they all stood up and followed me. I teleported us to a mall in Assiah. "Okay you guys sit down and wait here." I say to them pointing to some tables in front of the food court, They sigh and sit down azazel stayed with me tho "Azazel go with mommy and daddy, I'll only be a minute" I say pointing over to egyn and iblis he frowns but does as told.

After walking into the outdoors store I quickly found my way to the pool floaties and grabbed some.  After paying I came back to the group, Azazel ran up and hugged me holding onto me "Here let me-" I interrupted egyn and smacked his hand away "Ah, ah, ahhh, remember no touching, you guys said it yourself" I give him a smirk and he get a little angry but is able to control it. I poof us to the beach, Azazel takes off his shirt and hands it to me before jumping in the water.

"Azazel wait your clothes!" Iblis says slightly walking behind him only to be interrupted by the splash and water. "Don't worry, he's in his swim trunks now come here" I say looking at iblis then the rest of everyone signaling them to a picnic table on a concrete slab. "Here is yours" I say handing lucifer his trunks first, then continuing to hand them each their swim trunks. "Well what are you waiting for? go change!" I say to them slightly yelling but joking around with them, they look at me and I point to the changing area for boys.

I took off my shirt and shorts to reveal my bikini then continued by spraying sunscreen all over me, bending down some to get my legs I feel someone standing right behind me, I see a glimpse of the trunks and immediately knew it was amaimon. Knowing what I was doing I backed up closing the small gap between us, my ass now resting on his member, I wiggle a bit as I spray my other leg. Amaimon grasped onto my hips and pushed against me a little harder. I stood up and saw our other brothers just staring, I smile handing them the sunscreen.

"(Y/N)!!! are you coming??!!!" Azazel shouted from the water waiting for you "Yeah I'll be right there!" you yelled back then trying to move to walk over to him you quickly realize amaimons hands are still on your hips when you can't move to go to the water "Amaimon, I thought you weren't touching me today." After realizing what he had done he quickly let go of you, as he does this you turn around to say something before your interrupted by him whispering something by your ear.

"(y/n) you better stop teasing me, it will only get worse from here." he states with a smirk on his face. "Oh, I think this will be fun, now, bye bye!" I yell as I run to the water past the rest of my brothers, them all basically staring at my chest, Amaimon wasn't too happy about that, but he swore he wouldn't touch me, hehe.

~ small time skip~
It was time for lunch, me and azazel were the only ones left in the water. "(Y/n), Azazel!, come on rin is making good!" Lucifer yells from the table as he sat down. Me and azazel came out of the water and something felt off, the demon kings eyes widened and the reality of what was off hit me, oh shit! my bikini top came off, my tits were literally exposed to the whole beach!! I froze in embarrassment. I quickly realized amaimon was behind me and had covered my chest with his hands holding my soft breast in his hands, glaring at anyone who dared look. I blushed even worse and turned around, melting into him. Mephisto quickly appeared with a towel and I wrapped it around myself and sat with everyone else. "Thanks guys." I say looking down at my food, "Well we weren't going to let anyone see you. We could feel a slight portion of how you felt and it was a lot." Azazel said before mephisto could say anything.

~le time skip cuz idk what they should do~

Amaimon Pov:

(Y/n) was in the shower I could hear it running, then it slowly started to fade away. "Here." I say setting her pajamas on the counter as she steps out of the shower naked, my eyes narrow towards her beautiful figure. "Such a tease" I mumble thinking she couldn't hear me "Your just as much one yourself mr" she replied smirking at me "Oh is that right?" I reply slowly closing the gap between us and pinning her against the cold wall. She giggled a bit and I traced my finger up her neck to her chin pulling her face to look at mine. "Mine." I state before kissing and sucking down her neck, I pull back to admire her and see a majority of her skin is purple instead of it's usual (s/c) tone, my tail shows itself without me realizing it.

(Y/n) Pov

After he pulled away from my neck and smirked admiring his work, I quickly got distracted by his tail, swaying softly behind him, I grab it and start rubbing it, knowing what it would do to him. I felt his grip on my wrists loosen as he started to purr, it wasn't that audible but with how close we are I could hear it, it sparked my interest and I rubbed it a slight bit firmer causing him to purr a little louder.

Before I could do anything else I felt his hand firmly grip around my tail, I gasped and let out a slight moan. I looked amaimon dead in the eyes and said "Yours" referring to what he said earlier. He smiled in delight and started stroking my tail and kissing my neck again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and propped myself up on him, he was my only support since my hands were still pinned above me. He found the sweet spot on my neck and started roughly abusing it, causing me to moan again only this time slightly louder.

3rd Pov

Mephisto chuckled as he looked towards the rest of his brothers, "They really can't be stopped." he laughed a little bit more before turning his gaze to lucifer "Ill see you soon, now I think it is time to head to our rooms" Mephisto stated as his gaze slowly met the others. Another moan came as mephisto, stood there in silence motioning them to go to their respective rooms.

"I think it our turn" Iblis said closing the door and appearing on top of egyn straddling his hips "Oh, I think it is" he said smirking at iblis as he flipped him over, egyn now on top. Astaroth and Beezlebub walked past there bedroom hearing giggling and purring. They felt the waves of pleasure starting and quickly rushed to their room. Beezlebub swiftly took astaroth to their bed and started touching all over him, before grabbing his tail and massaging it roughly, causing astaroth to purr and moan out in pleasure.

Mephisto Pov

As they all left I teleported myself to my room, before the cloud fully dissolved and I could see my room a familiar warmth grabbed my waist pulling me closer, another hand gripping my tail and rubbing it softly. At this point I knew it was lucifer, I feel into his arm and lauded my head on his shoulder, purring. This caught his interest and I can tell, I see the lust in his eyes. I smirk staring into his eyes "Luci please?" I say sounding as innocent as possible.

Author note~~
I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, I was just busy and kinda stuck on a part of this book. Sooo to make up for it, I made this chapter a lot longer. I hope you guys like it :)
Word count: 1752