Chapter Eleven: Gone

(Y/n) Pov

I woke up to hear azazel laughing and yelling. I walked over to my door and opened it "SHUT THE FUCK UP !!WHY ARE YOU ALL SO LOUD?!" I scream making everyone freeze before going back to my bed.

It's been about 2 months since amaimon left, Mephisto told me he was going to come home later that night but he sent him a mission and he wouldn't be back for a little while, who knew that could mean two months.

It's been about a year since me and amaimon have been together and i've never missed him this much, our 1 year anniversary is coming up soon, and all I can think about is him.

He hasn't even marked me yet and I still miss him so much, I haven't even really left my room. As all these thoughts of amaimon pour into my head I start crying, then sobbing.

I grabbed a pillow that he always used when we slept so I laid down and snuggled it, just crying harder.

After about an hour (or two) of crying I decided to take a shower. As I slowly opened the shower curtain and stepped into the steamy water I felt a small wave of relief and relaxed into the water.

It was hot and comforting. After finishing my shower I stepped out into my room, the smell of the my mate wafting in the room, a tear rolls down my cheek and I get dressed.

Mephisto asked me to attend a meeting as the whole family was going to be there, so I got dressed into a more professional attire. It was a deep matron floor length dress, that slightly hugged my body, with a flowing forrest green cape behind me.

After finishing my clothing I put on a necklace amaimon had gotten me after our first session. As for my hair I let it be natural.

As I left my room I took one last deep breath of his smell before exiting and closing the door behind me. I walked a down the hall to mephistos room.

*knock knock* "Come in" As I enter the room he stands up from his desk "What is this meeting about?" "The retrieval of rin, the vatican decided to take rin on his visit to assiah" "Oh." With that I left to the door waiting for samuel to lead me to where we were going.

time skip cuz I don't feel like writing a hallway scene

As we reached a big white double door, samuel opened it and everyone's heads quickly turned to the two of us. I kept a unbothered, emotionless expression, like amaimon did all the time.

I sat next to samuel and egyn at the deep oval brown table. "You may proceed" father remarked from the head of the table.

"Rin was taken into custody of the vatican in the night and is being held for trial on treason, Samuel will be going to assiah as will all of you, I won't because as strong as my host body is, I can't last that long in assiah still. However I will be watching, and will step in if they try something." Father regarded before looking at all of us.

"When will we be leaving?" I asked looking him in his cyan blue eyes "In about an hour, which is about 30 assiah minutes. His trial will begin at 6 pm. That gives you two assiah hours after you get there to settle in, you guys will be staying for a few days."

"We will stay at my mansion and you all know you have rooms there so no need to worry" samuel followed father with a smile on his face looking at me.

"Do we already have a plan or something??" I asked "Yes. We found this all out when it happened. You were asleep and we know how you are about your sleep. And when we went in to your room, your face was soaked with tears so we cleaned up your face and tucked you in." Iblis concurred from behind me.

I nodded and looked back to samuel "Where is amaimon?" "I told you he will be back soon" "You've been saying that for the past 2 months. What are you hiding?!" I shot back at him with a glare.

"I'm not hiding anything. I told you he's doing something for me, You will see him soon. Tch, And he hasn't even marked you yet" He regarded rolling his eyes while setting his chin on his hand.

I sat there in shock before standing up and looking towards father "I'm done with this." I said before death glaring samuel and smacking the back of his head. With that I left the room and went back to my room.

As I packed my bag for assiah, I heard samuels words play over in my head. Why hasn't he marked me? I thought to myself before a slight knock was heard on my door. I sighed and answered "What samuel?" but when I opened my eyes there wasn't anyone there. "Down here sissy!" I heard azazels voice call.

"Sorry azazel, I thought you were samuel" "Nope Im here to see if your ready!" "Yeah" "Okay let's go!!" he yelled before grabbing my arm. I quickly grabbed my suitcase before he could fully drag me out of the room.

~time skip to assiah~

As we went to our rooms I stopped at a room that smelled familiar, trees, candy,...... behemoth?! I quickly opened the door to find behemoth asleep on the silky forrest green fabric of the bed. "Behemoth?!!?" I blurted out, his head quickly popped up and he came rushing over to me, he tackled me to the floor and started licking all over my face as I laughed uncontrollably.

I felt happy, even it was for just a moment. "This is amaimons room, although I didn't know behemoth was here" Samuel regarded "THEN AMAIMON MUST BE HERE TOO!!" I yelled out as I jumped from the floor and flicked the light on.......

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry this chapter came out really late but I was really busy and overwhelmed. Thank you so much for all the support!! It really pushes me to write more. I hope you guys like this chapter!

P.S
Also I'm sorry this chapter is so short!! :(
Picture at the top is not mine!! I found it on pinterest so credit to the artist!!

WORD COUNT: 1084