Chapter Twelve: Empty

(Y/n pov)

Nothing. No one, completely empty. "Oh." I said before turning the light off and walking to the bed. I just lied down, I didn't feel like doing anything else. I felt terrible.

"I'm sorry (y/n). Don't forget to get ready for Rins trial." Samuel regarded as he saw the expression on my face change to blankness as I walked to the bed. "mhm" I mumbled back as tears were brimming at my eyes.

He closed the door behind him as he left and I stayed in my position for a minute before behemoth jumped on the bed. He pushed his way underneath my arm because he knew how I felt, he missed amaimon a lot to.

I sat up more and pulled him onto my lap before putting one arm around him and cuddling him closer to me, while petting the top of his head with my other.

He wiggled and cuddled up to me nuzzling his face on my body. "Your so cute behemoth" I said with a sigh and slight giggle. He looked up to me and I swear he smiled a little, which in turn made me smile a little. Even though amaimon wasn't here behemoth cheered me up a little.

Samuel Pov

After leaving _____ in amaimons room I headed to my office to get some paperwork done before rins trial.

*knock knock* "Who is it?" I said with a slight sigh. "Lucifer" "Come in" With that he opened and closed the door behind him. "Yes?" "Do you think the vatican will try something? After all you know how close (y/n) and rin are. Also isn't amaimon in their prison?" "Yes and yes. Don't tell (y/n) it's not the time, I will tell her but in time." "I won't. I just hope she doesn't do something to stop them, we all know amaimon will try to break out the second he can smell her scent, she is his mate after all."

"I know, That's part of the plan. I know roughly what happens and possible outcomes." "And?" " It will be okay. Don't worry about it" I ended the conversation with him as he walked out of the room.

(Y/n) Pov

After  about 45 minutes of laying with behemoth I decided it was time to get ready. I stood up and slowly layed him on the bed as I walked over to my suitcase.

I reach in to my suitcase and grab a plain black hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans. I change into the new clothes and go through my suitcase to find my hair brush.

After about 20 minutes I was ready to go and stepped out of my room with behemoth following me and turned to close the door.

I walked down to the living room and found everyone already there and waiting. "Are you ready?" Samuel asked with a smile "Yes" I replied monotone looking him directly in the eyes.

As we were leaving samuel turned and looked at behemoth "Behemoth, stay here, you don't need to come" "He's coming." I said walking ahead as behemoth followed right next to me.

"Okay." samuel said as he closed the door and walked close by you on the other side, Lucifer was quick to walk on the other side of me.

time skippp

As we got there the guards quickly barked questions at us "Why are you here demons?!" "What business do you have here?!" "Why are you all here?!" Samuel quickly stepped in front of everyone as you faded back from being the lead.

"We are here on reports of our brothers trial. We all came because you are disrespecting our brother, after all we do love him unlike you ingrates." He said as the guards drew back and the doors opened. Before they could say another word we all walked in. We heard gasps from all around the hallway as we made our way to the great room, where the trial was being held.

Something smells different though, It smells familiar, what is it?! You thought to yourself spacing about the welcoming and familiar scent dancing around in your nose. Before you were quickly pulled out of it when samuel asked you to take your seat.

I sat down next to lucifer and egyn. The smell was less potent but you could still smell it, it relaxed me and I felt a slight smile plaster it way across my face. Lucifer looked at me for a second before what samuel had told him earlier pinged into his head and he smiled at the fact I finally felt a little happy, from the scent alone.

"Rin Okumara, your charge is treason" I heard a member of the gregory state as I looked up to see behemoth in my lap and rin frozen in a blue crystal like thing. I gasped and everyone looked at me as my eyes filled with all different kinds of emotions as I saw my brother look almost lifeless.

"How would you consider rin to be guilty of treason?" Samuel stated quickly grabbing everyone's attention and drawing it off of me. "He was trying to get humans and demons get along, and work together, as well as coming back to assiah before he was supposed to. We told you two ghenna years and it's only been 8 assiah months."

How could they?! It's his fucking birthday!! This is making my blood boil. It's not fair! This is a bunch of bullshit! I gripped my chair so hard I almost broke the chairs arm rests. Lucifer noticed and out his hand on top of mine in attempts to calm down.

I looked at my hand for a second then the smell was stronger, once again I was at a more peaceful state. Then out of nowhere the guards were yelling each other that a demon had broken out of the jail and was on a rampage.

Then, *BAM!* the double doors break open and a huge demon is seen looking around the room and hitting guards out of its way. As I glance over the entire demon a face I recognize is put into sight and my eyes shoot open.

"AMAIMON!!!" I scream as his half demon consumed face falls into my mind and the scent that put me to ease is the strongest it's ever been. He looks over and his eyes shoot open before he rushes over to me and just stares making sure it's me.

"GET HIM!!!" breaks the trance as he screams in pain before throwing 20 guards away from himself. Then, I was suddenly pulled back by mephisto, just for him to utter the words "Not yet."

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT!! I liter lost my train or thought and it took so long to put this whole piece together, I hope you like it, although they are kinda far spaced out from when I wrote it all 😵‍💫 Forgive me if this is bad.

Word count: 1173