Chapter Three: Moving to Ghenna pt. 2

(y/n) pov

As I quickly rushed out of the shower I dry myself off in a fuzzy beige towel and get dressed in the outfit Amaimon picked out, "Shit someone else is here. Now I have to put a bra on!" I say to myself grabbing my black bra with black lace and a black bow in the center. Now fully dressed I walk out as I was brushing my hair.

"Mephisto?" I say with a confused face "Yes dear, I'm here to ask you something" he replies "I was wondering if you and amaimon, including myself, would like to move back to Ghenna for a little while?" "Yes." I blurt out quickly. Amaimon and mephisto both seem shocked by how quickly I answered "o-of course only if amaimon wants to" I quickly say as a blush crosses my cheeks.

"Why indeed, it would be a good chance for you to meet our brothers, and father" Amaimon said with his usual monotone voice "Well get packing then!" I hear mephisto yell "o-okay!" I stutter out as I rush to pack mine and amaimons bag since I see they are just talking about what is about to happen and what they think will happen with our brothers.

"How long will we be?" I yell to mephisto from across the room "Well we will be there for two Assiah years and that translates roughly to four ghenna years" "got it!" I replied as I continued to pack our bags. Grabbing a handful of shirts for both me and amaimon as well as pants, pajamas, undergarments, amaimons ties and coats, and a few of my playful dresses, before heading to the bathroom to get put shampoo and conditioner, soap, lotion, razors, loufa, hairbrush, some hair ties, and a few other things.

"Okay I'm done!" I say zipping our two dark brown suit cases and my deep green back pack sliding my phone in my back pocket. "Wonderful!" mephisto says snapping his fingers making his bags appear and a ghenna gate. He grabs the bags I just packed and walks through the gate. Amaimon picks me up bridal style and walks through as well. I closed my eyes till I hear talking "Wow" "This is amaimons mate?" "this is our little sister?" "she's beautiful!" "I wanna play with her" "I wonder what color her eyes are?!" this goes on until mephisto steps in "Brothers please, give (y/n) some space"

"It's okay Mephy they are just curious. Hello brothers it's nice to meet you!" I say opening my eyes and smiling seeing mephistos face along with 5 others. "Hi!" I hear say happily from what sounds like a kid, I look down to see a little bow sith black hair that just covers his eyes with one fully exposed I smile and bend down on my knees to be level with him "Hello! What's your name?" "My name is Azazel! I'm your older brother! I'm the demon king of spirits what's your name?!" he says as his eyes light up and his smiles gets wider "Hi azazel! My name is (y/n)! it's nice to meet you older brother!" I smile

"See I told you azazel would like him" I look up to see a tall guy with silver hair and hazel eyes say to a slightly shorter guy with red hair and crimson eyes as the shorter one growled "Who are you?" I ask walking up to them "Well I'm Egyn, the demon king of water, and this is Iblis the demon king of fire. he is my mate like you are amaimons." he says grabbing Iblis who at this point was blushing by the waist and smiled "Wow, your even more beautiful then I thought" I say gazing at them falling into a trance

"Um are you okay?" I hear from a guy wearing a black hoodie with deep silver eyes "U-um yeah sorry" I say bowing to Egyn and Iblis then turning to my other brother "And what's your name?" "Beezlebub, demon king of insects, your fifth oldest brother, you can call me bee that's what everyone else calls me." "And I'm Astaroth, demon king of fire, also Beelzebubs mate" he said as he cuddled into him. "1,2,34,5,6,7...... wait someone's not here." I say frowning "Yes. that would be your eldest brother Lucifer, demon king of light, he's at work but should be back later today" you hear a monotone voice say from behind you, you blush in front of everyone at the sound of your mate. They all smile "Well I think it's time we give (y/n) a tour and show her where she will be staying" Mephisto says as he starts walking signaling us to follow.