Sugar, Spice and A Little Bit of Rotten

This chapter has a bit of smut in it so if you aren't comfortable than skip.

"Can I kiss you?" Taeyong asked, not wanting to make the other boy uncomfortable.

Luckily Doyoung nodded, and Taeyong leaned in. Their kiss was soft and slow at first, expressing both of their hidden feelings.

Things started to heat up when Doyoung grabbed Taeyong's hair, lifting his head up and deepening the kiss. He bit Taeyong's bottom lip, making the older let out a soft moan.

Taeyong grabbed both of Doyoung's thighs and lifted him off his chair, leading them to the couch. Their lips stayed connected the entire time.

Taeyong slowly placed Doyoung on the couch and started moving down his neck, placing small hickeys as he listened to the younger boy's soft moans.

Suddenly Doyoung's phone rang.

They both ignored it at first, too wrapped up in each other to even hear it.

It wasn't until the phone rang for a third time that Doyoung finally came back to his senses, which was hard considering the fact that Taeyong was moving dangerously low down his body.

"Ahh, T-Taeyong." Doyoung sighed breathlessly.

"Hmm?" He responded, still sucking on the younger's delicate skin.

Doyoung pointed to his phone and Taeyong reluctantly moved away.

Doyoung checked the caller ID and immediately went to the kitchen to talk to the speaker in private.

"Hi mom." He said as he finally answered the phone.

"Hello honey, what took you so long to answer?" The woman questioned.

"Oh, nothing. I was just in the restroom." He lied, blushing as he saw many pink spots on his neck in the reflection of a pan.

"Okay then. Well I just wanted to tell you that, and don't freak out, you have an arranged marriage. Your dad set it up, it will bring a lot of benefit to the company. Oh and don't worry, it's a boy."

A silence filled both sides of the call, Doyoung trying to process what his mother just told him, and his mom listening for any kind of response from her son.

Unfortunately, she got none so she decided to speak up again.

"Hello? Doyoung are you still there?"

"I'll talk to you later mom." Doyoung said as quickly ended the call, not waiting for a response.

He honestly didn't know why he hung up on his mom, she was a reasonable person. He could've just told her about Taeyong and asked if that was okay.

But, he didn't even know if Taeyong felt the same way as he did. Sure he kissed him, but he was also very tipsy and he didn't want to assume anything.

Not knowing what else to do and completely forgetting about the other boy who was still waiting for him a few rooms away, Doyoung got drunk with a  bottle of soju he found on the counter.

It had been about thirty minutes since Doyoung went to the kitchen, and Taeyong was starting to get worried.

He had been able to hear a bit of what Doyoung's mother said to him, and he was concerned because of the lack of sounds he heard after he ended the call.