Teasing

There's no smut in this chapter but you might not want to read it out loud to anyone either... and maybe play Lipstick (NCT 127) or something I don't know. Also I know they aren't wearing any but sets the mood?

"Lee Taeyong, I like you." Doyoung said.

Taeyong froze. He was expecting many different things to come out of Doyoung's mouth, but that was not one of them.

He finally snapped back to reality after processing what Doyoung had just told him, and looked into Doyoung's expecting eyes.

He had a thought, and a playful smirk painted his face as he pulled away.

Doyoung looked confused, and Taeyong just huffed.

"What's wrong Taeyong? Did I do something?" Doyoung asked worriedly.

Taeyong just grabbed his hand and dragged him into the house, not letting him say anything as he pushed him into an empty bathroom.

Doyoung just stood there confused as Taeyong locked the door behind them.

"Taeyong?" He asked as the older boy walked closer towards him, the smirk not leaving his face as he stood right in front of a very confused bunny.

And he pointed it out too.

"You know I really like bunnies?  They're so cute and fluffy."

"What are you talki-"

Taeyong jabbed his finger at Doyoung's chest.

"You look like a bunny! And I like you too."

Anyone person that saw them would have assumed that Taeyong was drunk, but that was just him being himself.

With Doyoung now frozen at Taeyong's returned confession, Taeyong took the opportunity to get back at Doyoung's for marking him earlier.

He put his face to Doyoung's neck and traced his nose along his collarbone, snapping Doyoung out of his trance and making him shiver.

Taeyong smirked and put his knee in between the younger boy's legs as he put his lips on Doyoung's neck.

He gave it a few hickeys while pressing onto Doyoung's crotch, earning a low moan from him.

He was stopped suddenly as Doyoung slammed him against a wall and captured his lips, biting on it gently before sliding his tongue inside Taeyong's mouth.

He pressed his body on Taeyong's crotch and he let out a muffled moan.

They pulled away after a few minutes, trying to catch their breath.

"Be my boyfriend Doyoung." Taeyong said as he leaned his forehead against the other's.

Doyoung nodded and smiled.

"I will."

They leaned against each other for a few more minutes, basking in each other's presence.

"We should go back outside before Ten and the others start worrying about you." Doyoung said.

Taeyong nodded and they both left the bathroom and re entered the loud and crowded living room.

They spotted Ten and Johnny making out on the couch and walked over to them.

Ten noticed them and pulled away from Johnny.

He looked the pair up and down and a smirk slowly grew on his face.

"So, what were you two doing while we weren't with you?" He asked smugly.

"N-nothing?" Taeyong said, trying to escape Ten's prying eyes.

"Mhm. And Renjun tops us." Said Jaemin, suddenly appearing behind with Jeno and Renjun.

"Ahh! You scared me!" Taeyong said clutching his chest.

Doyoung held his hand and made sure Taeyong was okay, checking every part of him including his pulse to make sure he wasn't having a heart attack.

By now all their other friends had showed up around them, and Doyoung's overprotectiveness made them laugh.

"What?" Doyoung asked when he finally confirmed that Taeyong didn't need an ambulance.

"Let's see," Kun said, circling around them.

"Both of your lips are slightly bruised and swollen. Your hair is messed up and Taeyong's shirt is half unbuttoned and wrinkled, in a way that looks like someone was pushed against it."

"Oh, you're also holding hands." He finished with a smile.

The others all looked at them expectantly.

"Okay fine. We're dating." Doyoung said, holding up his and Taeyong's interlocked hands and kissing the older boy on the cheek.

The twenty one men could have been mistaken for preschoolers with their attitudes to the long awaited news.

"Woohoo! Doyoung hyung finally got a boyfriend!" Jeno yelled as he jumped over to Doyoung.

After a long thirty minutes of their friends gushing over their relationship, Taeyong and Doyoung were at Doyoung's house.

He had invited Taeyong to stay over that night and he agreed happily.

They didn't even make it to Doyoung's room before Taeyong was already wrapped around Doyoung's body, the two of them completely surrounded in each other's presence.

When they finally did manage to make it to Doyoung's room, Doyoung was immediately slammed against the wall next to the door, courtesy of Taeyong.

They continued kissing each other, hands roaming all over each other's bodies as their hormones took over.

When they finally pulled away for breath, they settled their foreheads together and simply closed their eyes.

Taeyong looked up at Doyoung and lifted his chin with his hand.

He took in the sight of the younger, lips bruised and glossy from saliva, breathing heavily, hair in all directions and shirt slipping off his right shoulder.

"Fuck you're so pretty." He said as he set his lips on Doyoung's jaw.

He kissed all the way from his jaw down to where his shirt was still covering the bottom half of his stomach, listening to Doyoung's soft moans.

He made a few hickeys along the way and stared at his small artwork.

Doyoung was flushed and they shared a last sweet kiss before going to get ready for bed.

When they were finally in bed, they cuddled and went to sleep almost immediately.

Once he thought Taeyong was asleep, Doyoung looked over at him, softly staring at his peaceful state and admiring his soft features.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed the tip of Taeyong's nose.

He jumped a little when Taeyong suddenly opened his eyes, giving him a soft smile.

"I love you too." He said back as he tucked his head into Doyoung's chest.

Doyoung responded by wrapping his arm around the boy's waist and pulling him closer.

They went to sleep that way, in domestic bliss.

~

Hey guys :) This isn't the end, I want to add a few more chapters and then I'll finish the story off.