A Wild Night

This chapter might be a little dark, there is nothing seriously bad but there is an attempt at sexual assault so just in case you are uncomfortable you can skip :)

A week had passed since the day of the amusement park and the twenty three boys were currently at Doyoung's house getting ready for the party since his was the closest to Jackson's.

They had ended classes two hours ago and the entire atmosphere of the house was very lively and fun, and everyone was in a good spirit.

Some of them were in the bathroom deciding on outfits and makeup, others were simply running around, and Renjun was currently holding Haechan in a chokehold while Chenle and Jisung laughingly watched.

It was a normal setting.

After mostly everyone was ready, they started departing in the same groups they were in at the amusement park while the last of them were finishing up.

Taeyong's group was the last to leave, and after a short 8 minute drive they arrived at the Wang mansion.

They parked on the crowded road and headed inside to find the rest of their group.

After a long while of bickering, Ten finally agreed to let Taeyong wander around by himself, getting distracted by Johnny pulling him into a sweet kiss.

Taeyong went to sit on a bench in the backyard by himself, looking around at others that had also attended the party.

He saw people in the swimming pool, and many couples making out in places they probably thought they wouldn't be seen.

He also caught Jaehyun flirting with another guy and made a mental note to tell the group so they could make fun of him together later.

He snickered at that thought and didn't notice someone sitting next to him.

It wasn't until he felt an arm slip around his shoulder and a hand on his thigh that he tensed.

"Hey beautiful." The boy said as he rubbed his hand on Taeyong's thigh.

Taeyong tried to stay calm and took a deep breath.

"Get off of me p-please." He mentally cursed at the small stutter.

The boy chuckled.

"I think that stutter is sexy. My name's Sage but you can call me daddy."

Taeyong cringed.

"No thank you." He said firmly.

"Come on, don't be a bitch. That little weakling Doyoung will never know."

Taeyong tried to stand up but failed as Sage tightened his grip on his thigh.

He winced. That's going to leave a mark.

"I said get off of me."

"No. You dressed like a little slut today and I want you."

Taeyong's breath hitched as memories started flooding his mind.

I'll make you pay for my stupid boner Taeyong. Now get on your fucking knees and suck or I'll show everyone these pictures whore.

Taeyong clutched his chest, starting to feel panicky and dizzy. He looked around for help but almost everyone was now inside. Those who were still outside were either drunk or grinding on each other.

Fucking high school parties he thought while panicking.

Even the intoxicated and horny students started to go inside, so no one noticed him uncomfortable with the disgusting boy staring at him with dark lust.

Almost everyone.

"You don't have a boyfriend do you baby?"

"F-fuck yo-" Taeyong started but was cut off as he was pulled up from the bench in a harsh but gentle way.

He looked over to see Doyoung but didn't have time to do anything else before Doyoung smashed his lips onto his.

Taeyong was shocked at first but soon started to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Doyoung's neck as he felt his tongue enter his mouth.

Their kiss started to heat up a lot as they completely forgot the other boy still sitting on the bench, shocked.

Doyoung suddenly remembered that Sage was still sitting there, but instead of pulling away from Taeyong, he smirked and moved his mouth to the older boy's neck.

He gave it two large hickeys and a long lick before moving away, proud of his work.

He then turned Taeyong around so that they were both facing Sage.

Doyoung glared at Sage and caressed the area of Taeyong's neck where he had made the two marks, making sure Sage could see what he was doing.

"That's your answer fucker. Now get out of here before I bash your head into the dirt." He spit as Sage gulped.

"H-hey dude, I was just playing and uh," he gulped again as Doyoung's stare became even darker.

"Haha I'll get going now. I'm sorry for bothering you and your boyfriend and I wish you a great evening sir. Oh and please don't kill me or call any of your servants to kill me." He said as he ran off quickly.

Taeyong laughed at how fast Sage changed and turned back to Doyoung.

He was about to talk when Doyoung started checking over him to make sure he had no injuries at all. When he made sure Taeyong had no damage, he touched the hickeys on his neck, causing him to blush again.

"T-thank y-you." He stuttered, and Doyoung chuckled at his cuteness.

Taeyong cleared his throat before starting again.

"Look Doyoung, I'm sorry if this is invading your privacy but I heard your conversation with your mom that um, that night."

Doyoung's eyes became more serious at the mention of that.

"I understand you probably just did this," he pointed at his neck. "to help me, and I'm really thankful for that but I don't want to get in the way of your family or whatever plan your m-"

Taeyong was cut off again in the same way as last time, with Doyoung smashing his lips onto Taeyong's again.

This time however, Doyoung just let their lips move in sync for a few seconds, trying to express his untold feelings.

He pulled away softly before facing Taeyong with a soft yet serious look on his face.

"Lee Taeyong, I like you." Doyoung said.

~

Hey guys :) So... our boy Doyoung finally confessed. Sorry it took a while but next chapter might be fun for some of y'all ;)