10. The Past That Could Never Be Forgotten

The night was cool. The moon was full. And the screams of pain were music to his ears.

"Master, I think it's time to stop."

A certain brown-haired man said, bowing his head down respectfully. Although he was hired 3 months ago, he was perfect. He was a perfect personal aide.

He didn't flinch nor gag whenever he sees his master torture horrifyingly, he doesn't complain nor frown about the pile of works, and he also doesn't utter a word about confidential things.

And most of all, he was loyal.

"Oh? Neil! Did you find another one to be replaced as my mate?"

The Archduke grinned playfully as he threw away the torture device, walking towards his loyal aide.

"Please do refrain from coming up to me when you have blood on your clothes."

Neil spoke stoically. The Archduke stopped and looked down at his clothes, and his eyebrows turned into a frown.

"Tsk, I have some dirty blood smeared on me. Oi you! Get this suit away from me, whatever you do with this has nothing to do with me. Just don't let me see it again."

The man said, taking off his trench coat, and throwing it to some random person. He took off the black fingerless gloves, and wore the white gloves.

"So? What did you find?"

His pink hair glistened under the moonlight, and his glimmering sky-blue eyes stared at the man right beside him.

"I have found lots of candidate, however, I think I have found an unusual one."

"Hmm? Tell me, tell me! I'm an impatient one, y'know~"

The handsome man said, excited about the news.

"Well, her name is Enisha Taylor. They say she has an unparalleled beauty, and her features are also unfamiliar here in our empire. And, she doesn't accept to sleep with people, and even refused people with high status. So I think she's a virgin."

"Eh? So she's not a prostitute?"

"She's not."

The Archduke looked at the moon before smiling, his eyes having a mischievous glint, Neil sighed as he knew what his master was going to do.

"I'll prepare the carriage and the new clothes for you,

Archduke Noah Maxwell Robert Addison."

______________

Uhhh... I think that's his full name I guess? I know, I know~ It's long, but I like long names since they are very cool to hear.

However, have you ever predicted this? 

This is the past of Noah!! No, it's not his full past. It's just a brief summary of his meeting with

ahem. Nope. No spoilers~

I really have such a loose mouth.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I also have a reason why this is short.

I need to introduce that this chapter is the past of Noah before having Alya, and blah blah blah.

Alright. I'm tired of explaining, just wait for the next chapter.

-H12