17

It's coming again.

My lust for bloodshed.

To be a perfect assassin to please my adoptive father's expectations, I made many personalities.

Blood. I want to see blood. I want to kill. I want to hear their screams. I want to look at their desperate faces when they beg for their life. I want to see their fear.

I want to kill. Kill.

Kill.

"Are you okay, Lya? Was your night bad?" Dad asked as he looked at me worriedly.

Yeah. It was definitely bad. "No, it's fine."

I rubbed my temple.

It's that nightmare again.

***

"Alya, are you sure this is okay?" A little boy asked as he held on to the sleeve of the pink haired girl. She grinned. "Of course! Just trust me."

"I trust you." He nodded vigorously.

The nightmare from 5 years ago.

-

"My lady, you seem to be very tired these days. How about taking a rest? Your heir training can be postponed." Neil said as he talked to the girl massaging her forehead, writing on the documents.

'Historical times are too hard... My wrist hurts from writing...'

Her head throbbed painfully.

"Thank you... Alya."

No. Not this. Not the memories she wanted to forget.

She groaned, her eyes trying to focus on the sheet of paper.

Her hand started to write fast. She looked down at the word she wrote.

Amias.

Her eyebrows furrowed, clearly displeased. "Yeah. Maybe I should take a rest. Neil, can you prepare a bath with no petals? It smells unpleasant when I'm not in the mood."

"Yes, my lady."

***

"My lady?"

"What is it? I'm not in the mood right now."

The maid trembled. Although the lady has been pretty good to them, it doesn't change the fact that she's an Addison.

"H-his highness the Archduke wants to meet you." She cowered in fear, trying to hope for her life to be spared. "Let him in."

She sighed in relief and opened the door for the head of the family to come in, she bowed to dismiss herself.

Everyone in the Archduchy knows that these two don't like their conversations being heard. It's not like they also want to hear it too though. They bet they're talking about torturing the prisoners again.

"Do you want me to kill that boy?" Except the victim today is of high status.

-

The girl stares with a bored look as her father tried to stop her.

Should she take out her anger on that boy? She means, his plastic smile also irritates her. It reminds her of someone from her past life.

"Hello, Aria."

She clicked her tongue as she heard his voice.

Now that she thinks of it... All the boys she met are similar to the people she knew in her past life. Except for the crown prince.