two

It's been 12 years since I reincarnated into this world. Yo, guess what? I reincarnated into some story's villainess! I became completely immune to gorgeous faces, and my psychotic father trained me when I was 1 year old! Well, I'll forgive him since he's my father, and I can understand since he is a psycho.

Hmm, my name haven't been mentioned yet, right? Well, the villainess's name is Alya Alin Addison, while her father, Noah Addison, is the one and only Archduke in the empire. As well as the emperor's younger brother.

Sigh, but the problem is, the situation I am right now. Inside a cage, I sat on a soft big pillow that is able to fit 5 people. Stuff toys surrounding me, and other more things. But no sharp objects, they really don't intend me to escape. But who did this? And, why are they doing this? I hugged my knees, waiting for someone to appear in front of me. Then, the door opened, revealing a handsome man with raven black hair and jet black eyes. In this world, that kind of color is rare.

He smiled as he walk towards me, then he cupped both of my cheeks with his large hands through the bars. "Ah, my Alya~ I've been wanting to see you~" 

What the hell?! How did he know my name? I tried to remove my face from his hands, but the gap in our strength is too big. "Hmm, I shouldn't call you that when we're alone right?" He mumbled to himself, then smiled again. He knelt down, matching to my level.

"My dear Aria~" He sang with his seductive, sweet voice. I look at him with a face full of shock, putting my guard up. "You- How did you-?" 

***

The door to the cage opened, the man went inside. Alya crawled backwards, putting her guard up. "Alya, it hurts me to see you having your guard on around me~" He said, sitting on the huge pillow, pulling her on his lap.

(a/n: you see, their position is like this. The man is hugging her from behind, while Alya is on his lap.)

He wrapped his arms around her waist, snuggling on her neck. "Wha-! Hey! You shouldn't abduct anyone and harass them!" She yelled, struggling. 

"Alya~ In case you forget, my name is Ian. My bride~" He sang again, in her ears. Then he disappeared.

'What the fuck was that about?!'

Alya, getting harassed but not able to get revenge, wanted to flip a table. But unfortunately, there's no table.