15

Hi guys! I decided to leave the Noah's Love Past Arc be, since some of the things will be quite important and I don't just want to simply expose the missing pieces, right~?
________________________

"What color do you like?"

A noble once asked me, and I simply responded.

"Anything but bright colors."

Why? Why did I answer that?

Oh... It's because my adoptive father in my past life said that an assassin never wears bright colored clothes.

"What food do you like?"

What food do I like..? I like...

"I like anything. I don't want to favor food, I just simply see them as equals."

No. I like sweets. I love them.

"What kind of dress do you like, my lady?"

I don't want a dress.

"A simple design please."

No. That's not what I want to say.

.

.

.

.

I don't know who I am anymore. Am I Aria Owen or Alya Addison?

My identities are all mixed up, and I don't know who to act as.

If I act as Aria Owen, then I would be just labeled as a spoiled daughter who knows no manners.

If I act as Alya Addison, then I would be labeled as a perfect duke's daughter. But then, I would have no freedom.

Why... Am I worrying over things like this?

I was never the type to worry about trivial things like this.

But... Why am I?

Why did I reincarnate?

Why did I have to possess Alya?

Why did I have to be alive?

Why didn't I just...

Die?

I've been through so much. I admit it. It felt like a living hell.

It's so painful. Painful. I have to go through all of it ever since I was 6 years old, I was picked up on the streets.

I thought that my life would be better since I got picked up by a man wearing an expensive suit, but I was just holding onto a rotten rope.

He tortured me, tormented me, traumatized me, and he just went to die? He died when I was just 15 years old.

A fucking 15 year old girl. Managing some big shady company.

And I had to put up with that bratty, spoiled and jealous little sister.

He just picked me up like nothing and threw me into some kind of room, just a blank white room.

And there, all kinds of people. They were all disgusting. They lusted over my body, and some wanted to kill me because that man told them so.

I had to kill to survive. What's so wrong about thinking of your life over others'?

I'm selfish, so what? Do they expect me to be some kind of saint that will help people because I don't want to let them suffer the same?

Then let them suffer. What? Didn't they say that watching a person being desperate is very pleasing? It was indeed pleasing.

So, so, so fun that I had just forgotten my pain and became a wild psychopath, killing people here and there.

So what? Isn't it unfair if only I suffer? Isn't it unfair that I only I just have to carry this burden?

Fuck being a saint. Fuck being a hero. Fuck being good.

There's always a hero out there, get them.

Because I will be the villain.

Being a hero is too much burden, honestly. You have to ensure other people's safety.

Isn't it better to be a villain, where you don't need to worry about them and you can go on a killing spree?

I love it. To hear them screaming, pleading, begging, and even sacrificing someone to let themselves win. I just love human nature.

And I show love by killing them. Aren't I so great?!

I am the almighty! They have to bow down! Beg on your knees! Smash your head on the floor! Kiss my shoes!

They are always afraid of me, and I take advantage of that! Oh, how I love human nature!

Trust turns into betrayal, love turns to hate, good turns into evil, loyal turns to being traitor, peace turns to war!

Struggle. They just keep struggling just to live! Even if they had to crawl like a maggot! How disgraceful!

But...

It's so fun! So, so, so, so, so fuuu~uuun!

When you look at their faces, full of fear, you feel superior. When you get near them, they tremble!

This! This! This is human nature!

There is specifically no good in this world!

The moment we are born, we are already sinners!

We have already tainted our hands, to kill animals, to eat.

So why should I bother if I taint a bit more?

They should be honored if they die in my hands!

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

But... Why... Why... Even though I had killed this man, why isn't he begging?! Why isn't he on his knees?! No matter how much I kill people, he doesn't show any reaction!!!

"Why... Why aren't you reacting?!"

"You... Look so sad. You... Seem to be more dead than I, who is dying here."

Why? Why? Why does he have to say that?

Is he mocking me? What a humiliation!

But why... Can't I kill this man?!

"Child... You're so... Pitiful..."

Just... Four words. Four words.

Those fucking four words that made me cry, it made me so annoyed that I killed the man.

It felt so warm. So warm. And it was addicting. So I have to get rid of it.

I don't know why I suddenly felt like that, but I'm sure it was just something.

'It felt kind of nice... To know that someone pities me...'

________________

Just some point of view of Aria. Yes. In her past life.

Well, not exactly point of view of her in her past life, but her thoughts.

I just thought that adding a bit of 'spice' will be quite nice. I wonder what I should write in the next chapter?

Oh! I should write the interaction of the other characters as well! I've been so focused on just the main character that I forgot that there are others as well.

...

...

...

...

...

I forgot their names. I mean, nah, I would just make another one.

Although it's tiring, sigh.

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!

-H12