one

The girl fell down the roof, her black hair fluttering, while the other girl stood perfectly fine, laughing satisfactorily.

'Damn it. I should've killed her.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Waaahh!!" The baby wailed, and got even louder when washed by the mid-wife. The mid-wife gave the baby to the woman on the bed, sweating, her face as pale as a polar bear.

"Shush, shush." The woman shushed the baby while rocking her. And then she sang a lullaby. 

"Don't cry, don't cry. No one's gonna hurt you cuz momma is here."

***

I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me singing a lullaby, although I don't understand the language. But I can tell she's singing okay?!

She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in both of my lives. Yeah, I just accepted that I reincarnated into some world. I admired the woman's looks, but then. Her head fell. Blood splattered. Maybe due to the baby's instincts, I cried.

"Waahhh!" I wailed while I was trying to lift my arms. And then I saw a handsomely beautiful man. My crying immediately stopped after seeing him. Wow. Is this the person who killed the woman? Then will he kill me too? Just when he walked towards me, and I just took my time in observing his looks since I'm going to die anyways.

He lifted me up. With his cheeks tinted with pink, his mouth curving up. "Oh my! You have my sky blue eyes! I wonder what your hair will be?~" He said excitedly. Wait. Why is this familiar? But nah. Who cares? Let's enjoy looking at this eye candy face! Oh gosh. I think I'm drooling. Thank goodness I'm still a baby.

"Whawawawa!" I tried talking, flailing my arms. "Oh my baby! How adorable!" He yelled dramatically, squeezing me. Dude, even though you're handsome, can you not squeeze me to death? I'm still a baby you know? Gosh. But how come I can't understand their language? Main characters in stories when they get reincarnated immediately understood the language! It's favoritism! God! Give me your blessings!

Meanwhile, the baby's father, looked at her with a confused face. His baby has an angry look.

"???"😕

________________

Yo guys! Although the chapter is short, I think it's good enough? But if it's not, then I will make it up on the next chapter! Hehehehe~ Hope you enjoy!☺️😜✌️😘✌️