Chapter 2

Nagisa laughed inwardly, thinking that it would be odder if his students were even half as good at cross-dressing as he was.

He then stood at the front to explain how to put on dresses so he wouldn't need to help on the festival day.

They nodded as Nagisa's explanation was simple, and by the end of it, Nagisa let out a proud huff as he saw all his students happily chatter amongst themselves.

"Phew... It's really been a while since I had to wear thigh highs..." Nagisa sighed.

Surprisingly he hadn't needed to wear long socks for work since his targets didn't like them. Work put Nagisa into long dresses more often than not.

*crea-BAM*

On instinct, Nagisa slammed the incoming person onto the floor and blinked to see it was the most rebellious kids' leader in his class.

He doesn't change, does he... It reminds me of Terasaka...

He grabbed the fake knife before lightly hopping off his student, who tried to give him a full-frontal attack.

"Nice try. Taking me out while I'm distracted? But you'll have to do a lot more to catch me off guard."

These knives really do give me nostalgia...

He had requested from Mr Karasuma if he could have some rubber knives, replicas of the real thing for his class and the head-of-military agreed.

He returned it to the slightly flustered boy who sat down immediately as Nagisa paused at the doorway.

"Stupid garters..." he mumbled, about to bend over to fix the attachment that came loose but-

"Geez, I thought you could've done this by now Nagisa!"

"Karma?!"

The redhead caught Nagisa entirely off guard and grabbed his leg in a tight grip so the maid in front of him wouldn't jump away.

A quick click later, the garter was secure.

"You know the new president?!?" the class yelled in surprise, and Nagisa awkwardly nodded as Karma stood back up

"I'm just here to surprise your teach! I didn't expect to find him in a maid outfit, though." Karma chuckled before standing up, now towering over Nagisa's short height.

"You haven't changed, I see!"

"You're taller than ever I see..." grumbled the teacher, and Karma laughed, using Nagisa's head as an armrest. He then looked at the rubber knife that sat on Nagisa's desk, and his eyes softened slightly.

"Wow, the nostalgia..."

Nagisa giggled, liking how they shared the same thought and blushed a little.