Chapter 7

"Oh gosh! Nagisa what's wrong?"

The blonde mentor had followed after her husband to pick up the unconscious body of Fukushu Seishin but the first thing she noticed was her mentee.

The blue haired male was on the floor, black dress spread out as if he collapsed and hands covering his face as tears streamed down.

Mr Karasuma nodded and went to take care of unconscious body as Mrs Bitch sat down on the floor, joining her protégé.

Nagisa turned to his teacher, eyes puffy from crying as he was pulled into a hug.

A stifled cry escaped before he spoke out in a raspy voice.

"It's nothing... just heartbroken before I could confess..."

The teacher's eyes softened as she gently patted Nagisa's fluffy hair.

"It's Karma isn't it?"

"That obvious?"

She smiled and gently wiped the tears away from Nagisa's wet cheeks.

"I mean, you two bring out the best of each other. You literally went to space together."

Finally, a smile was on Nagisa's face as a small laugh chuckled out. Irina then lifted her protégé's face to see hers.

"Don't give up. Face the problem like your target. You take him out. Isn't that how we assassins always work?"

Nagisa's eyes widened as she said this and a small determinated nod reassured the master that her pupil was fine as she pinched his cheeks.

"Looks like you're listening to my advice! Your skin is flawless as ever!"

She then winked as she got up, pulling the two off the ground before looking to see Mr Karasuma coming back to see how they were doing.

"You learnt from the best and I even managed to seduce that brick!"

Nagisa laughed as she pointed a her husband and Mr Karasuma glared at her. Irina shrieked but laughed too before running into her husband's arms.

Pulling a gun from her breasts, she aimed it at her pupil with a wink.

"Now take your lessons and ambush your man!!!"

Two weeks later brought by
Karma x Nagisa
❤️❤️❤️

Two weeks later brought byKarma x Nagisa❤️❤️❤️