Happy Bday IZU!!! (Bakudeku Fans Scroll Down)

BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA

"Silent Voice" is my very first fanfiction ever and it's a Dekubowl. Very awkward as I just started writing but I added as much love as I could into it. I am very proud of my awkward baby.

"When You Left Me" is a Bakudeku that I had a lot of fun writing. Probably one of my best works so please check that out. I hope the more emotional folk grab their tissues because I've accidentally made a few people cry. My dms are always open for those who want company.

"The Dancing Puppet" is another of my cringy babies. Dekubowl that depicts Izuku as the Seme (top) so if you're into that, check that out. It's an interesting rollercoaster.... It starts slow and drags and then just ends... Yeah it was odd XD

"The Righteous Murderer". It's technically a Villain Dekubowl as in there's Dabi/Toga and etc x Deku but also not? It's because it's more of a story of what a villain family is. Deku has a quirk which makes people think he's a villain, but he's still a sweetheart. I just wanted to do a heartwarming one with the Villains for once :)

"asdfghjkl". Yeah I didn't know what else to name it? It's a Bnha crack story/thingymabob that has no update schedule. It's Dekusquad being sex driven crackheads lmao. Don't read unless you a toxic biach <3

HAIKYUU!!

"Catch me?" It's an Aohina, Aone x Hinata, slice of life fanfiction. I just love this fluffy rare pair and I wanted to envision how they would get together. I hope Haikyuu fans like it!

"Our Secret Fire". It's an Oikawa x Hinata short fanfiction that's R18!!! Although if you listen to that, you're too pure for this so shoo, it's too explicit for you. To the others, hope you enjoy this short love story between these rare pair idiots!

"Seraphim From The Sky". A demon x angel KageHina story set in a universe that has non humans! So much fluff with a lot of intricate details so chances are, you'll learn something coz I'm wayyyy to invested in angels lmao.

"Haikyuu Group Ɔɹ∀Ɔʞ" I have... Started a disaster.... Doesn't update often but... Yeah.... Haikyuu crack anyone? CURRENTLY ON RE-WRITE!!!!

"x Hinata One Shots". It is literally the title... Full of rare pairs including some you might not even know a fandom existed for but I assure you, since I'm a fan, they are all Asahi damn real. Releases if chapters are available. No official schedule.

KUROKO NO BASKET

"Miracles To The End". It's a super short Kuroko No Basket fanfiction set in an alternate (?) universe. There isn't much shipping but mostly everyone x everyone.
Detective Miracles are on the case! Can they find the phantom?

"I can be seen". GoM x Kuroko slice of life fanfic. To be honest, this was an excuse to just put up cute photos. DISCONTINUED! Update: Another author has taken it over and is rewriting. I will tag them when they're ready 🥰

"No longer seen". One shot that occurs after Chapter 10 of "I can be seen" as an alternative to ending. It was the original ending of the story.

ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM

"My Secret Assassin" Adult AU. Karma x Nagisa short story. It's simple, kinda sweet, really rushed but I thought it was cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!!!!

And damn it's gonna be like a birthday for the Bakudeku fans because this update is VERY much for you!!!

"The Butterfly Vigilante" Vigilante Deku AU, main ship Bakudeku. One of my favorite AUs so I wanted to try it :)

"Love Between Departments" Spin off from the Vigilante AU. Focuses more on the other ships such as MonoMei, ShinKami, and just basically the main story in a side character's perspective. (won't update until main story needs backstory)

"Less Than a Month" The Dekusquad are housemates when a certain someone ends up at their door. Bakudeku. Quirkless Adult AU :)

"The "One" For All" Warning: SLOWBURN, mention of suicide, cutting, and more. Depressed AU, multiple ships, and contains a normal teenager's life problems.

"Uncontrollable" New AU! Split personality AU✨. A Bakudeku and ShinDeku! Confusing, I know. But you'll understand maybe 👀