Chapter 6

The student, who had fallen for his teacher, paced around the corridor in annoyance.

He had followed and discovered that the man he loved lived together with someone else and was heartbroken.

And now, he only had one thing he wanted to do.

The president would usually go straight to Nagisa when he finished the paperwork, but today, the student confronted him.

The redhead didn't put up a struggle as the student grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him behind the school where they spoke.

"Do you have feelings for Shiota sensei?"

There was a silence as Karma chuckled, seeing this behaviour hilariously similar to Terasaka before thinking about how to reply.

He would usually sarcastically reply, but after his thought last night, Karma paused because he had a chance since Nagisa was single and not into Kayano.

But why would he like me? I know we patched things up, but I was still the one to cut him out...

He sighed as he faced the student.

"What's my feelings anything to do with you? Even if I did, who knows if Nagisa feels the same way."

The student looked at him oddly before his expression became annoyed.

"And?"

"What?"

Karma didn't understand what else to say as the student had a go at him.

"You tell him whether he returns them or not! If he doesn't, then that's the end of that. I wanted to confess, but you took my opportunity away!"

Karma was shocked at the kid who just kept going.

"I know sensei doesn't have feelings for me, but I've spent the past year trying to get his attention. If I confess, I've given it my all. If he doesn't except, then I'll mope about it for a while, get over him and look for someone else."

He then turned his back to Karma and spoke harshly.

"I'm going to confess to him before we graduate next week. Don't interrupt me this time."

With that, he stomped off, and Karma didn't know what to say.

The next week had passed in a flash, and it was already time for the capture of their target, Fukushu Seishin.

"Well, aren't you gorgeous?"

Hidden in the vents, Karma had a gun for their back-up plan if it failed the first time. As for Nagisa, he was in a slightly lewd, tight dress as he sat on their target. He was acting as a literal honeytrap as Seishin pulled at the men of the fabric.

"Absolutely beautiful..." the disgusting man breathed out as a hand was caressing Nagisa's thigh.

Fukushu Seishin was a disgusting pervert who controlled his political party with connections only by sleeping with women in pivotal roles.

The man was also rich, which was why he had his own takeout squad, and each member of that squad was heavily pampered with women and bodyguards whenever they were off the job.

The past two weeks had been to take out the squad first, and that's why the presidential candidate was the last on their list.

The only problem was that a frontal assault wasn't going to work, so their only choice was to send Nagisa in as an infiltrator.

Getting a fake ID as a rich man's mistress was simple, with Mrs Karasuma as Nagisa's mentor which was why Seishin was now trying to grab the assassin's thin waist.

Nagisa let out a smile, pretending he was into the uncomfortable massage as they leaned in together for a kiss.

*BAM!!!*

The man fell unconscious as a tranquilliser dark was fired, and Nagisa was stunned too.

It had all happened to fast, and Nagisa found himself held protectively by Karma, who had a gun pointed at Seishin.

The truth was, all Karma could think about when he was hiding was how sincere Nagisa's student was

The truth was, all Karma could think about when he was hiding was how sincere Nagisa's student was. Despite the child's rough exterior, he was honest with his feelings, which only served to agitate Karma more and more.

And with their target about to kiss Nagisa, he lost it as his body moved independently, and he shot without hesitation at the man.

Although now that they were like this, a feeling of guilt rushed over Karma as he realised he wanted to chain Nagisa to him. He wished to never be apart for life and tie them together with all the tainted feelings he had in his heart, but...

I can't do that.

"Karma?"

The redhead snapped out of it as he shook his head, trying to clear his mind.

"I'm sorry-" he started, not use to apologising but did it on reflex.

"It's okay!" Nagisa tried interrupting. It wasn't natural to see Karma shaken up after all, and it concerned the teacher.

"No, it's not," the president said, looking into Nagisa's eyes as the gun lowered.

"I-no, dammit I want-no."

"What's stopping you Karma? What is it that you want? Take it! The Karma I know would do anything to get what he wants!" Nagisa said, cupping Karma's face but the redhead only got more annoyed and pulled out his phone.

"If you say that, it makes me think I have a real chance."

He chuckled to himself as he didn't want to get caught up in his feelings and let out a hollow laugh. He then dialled Mr Karasuma's number as he got up.

"Wait. What?" Nagisa tried to ask as he realised what Karma said, but Mr Karasuma cut their conversation short by picking up.

Karma stood up and gave Nagisa the phone before heading for the window as Nagisa hurriedly gave their ex-teacher his coordinates.

By the time he hung up, Karma was on the ledge with his back to Nagisa.

"I don't like it when I see others touching you. I don't even want people looking at you. I want to monopolise you, but I know you want to be free."

He smiled as he got ready to leap onto the roof down below.

"You've wanted to rid your chains since the beginning. I respect you and always have... so you'll never be mine."

With a wave, Nagisa was left speechless and alone as Karma, the person he had loved since high-school, disappeared from his grasp again.