staceys pov

It was just a normal evening and I was downstairs watching another re-run of Mean Girls. I was really happy that day because a really hot guy asked me out. His name was Ben. I felt as though he was perfect. His eyes, his hair, everything.

He dm'd me his number in Twiter. I went into my messages and typed the number in.

'bennn' I type and send it right away.

I sigh getting up to refill my bowl of chips and a soda.

My phone beeps a minute later and I pick it up to read.

'Ben?' the texts reads.

'Who is this?' I type as I start to get curious.

'Josh. Who is this?'

'I don't know a Josh. I'm looking for Ben where is he?'

'I belive you have the wrong number.'

'Im sorry.' I type clicking my phone off.

Had Ben given me the wrong number?

I decide to just let it go for right now and go visit my brother.

I walk into his room where he was seated in his desk chair with a eletric guitar in his hands.

"Alex!" I yell making him flinch.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

I rolled my eyes. Typical older brother behavior.

"So, anyway," I restarted, "have you played any League of Legends lately?"

"Oh, yeah." At that comment, my older brother instantly perked up. "Wanna see where I'm at?"

"Uh, sure."

I sat down in his beanbag chair and watched him play for an hour. We laughed and joked the whole time. That's the awesome thing about Alex and I. We have an awesome relationship.

After he had finished, I realized he had been videotaping the whole thing.

"Alex!"

"What?" he smirked at me.

"You were videotaping us the whole time!"

"Yep."

I playfully punched him in the arm as he hooked his video camera up to his laptop. He uploaded it on YouTube where I noticed other let's play vids were already uploaded.

My brother is a Youtuber he calls himself AlexTheGamer. Very original I know.

"I'm gonna head on to bed! It's 4:30!" he laughs.

I check the time it was if fact 4:30. I had a few tweets from the one direction boys.

And before you ask, yes I am a hardcore directioner.

As I scroll farther down on my notifications I see have a text from this Josh again.

'Hey' was all it read.

I laughed and typed a response 'Hi?'

'Im sorry I was bored so wanna talk?'

I was confused why would a random boy I just met over a accidental text want to talk to me?

'Sure' was all I typed before heading up to my room to get ready for bed.

Josh: So what's your name?

Stacey: My name is Stacey.

I smile and grab my sweetpants and pull them on.

Josh: Ahhh you got twitter?

Stacey: Yep it's Staceymiller91

Josh: Ima follow you ;)

Stacey: Okay(: well it's late where I love I need to get to sleep.

Josh: Aww okay, good night let's talk soon((:

I blush lightly at the message.

I couldn't do this. I had a boyfriend. Though we've only been dating for a couple of days he was so perfect I couldn't hurt him.

This guy was just a person I met on the internet. I was starting to feel for him.

I decide I just needed sleep and climb in my bed and drift off with the sound of silence.