Staceys pov

I was in the last class of the day.

Math.

Math has always been my favorite subject, because its one of the only things im actually good at.

Another thing im really good at is softball. When I was a baby I would always go watch Alex play baseball so I decided to give it a shot.

I slap out of my day dreams as Ben walks through the door, his gorgeous blue eyes twinkled in the light and his long blonde hair was spiked up into this Mohawk thing.

He takes his seat in the front of the class and smiles back at me.

I just smile back shyly and continue on my math.

I was going to high school next year so I have to try super hard on my end of grades text.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I look to see if the teacher was looking before I checked it.

Josh: your hot

Josh: like really hot

Josh: heyyy follow me back

I let out a little laugh causing a few people to look at me.

I quickly shove my phone into my pocket and continue until the bell rings.

''Hey babe.'' Ben says throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I tense up at his pet name for me and walk to my locker.

''So what are you doing tonight?'' he asks loosing his grip on me.

''Uh, I dont know probably stay on the internet.'' I say putting my books in.

''Boring.'' he says holding out the 'g'

''What do you have any better ideas?'' I say as we walk outside.

''Wanna see a movie.'' he says smirking.

''Maybe.'' I smile as my brothers car pulls up ''Text me.'' is all I say before steeping into the car.

''Whos that guy?'' Alex says uncomfortably.

I couldnt tell him the truth, my brothers to overprotective of me and my sister since my dad left us.

''A friend.'' I say glancing out the window.

''Oh alright.''

''Where were you this morning?'' I anxiously ask.

''Uh, I went out with mom.'' he says taking a turn into our neighborhood.

I nod and pull my phone out to text Josh back.

Stacey: lolol no im not! an gimme a sec I will

We pull into the driveway a few minutes later and I head up to my room ammidently.

I grab my laptop by my desk on log into twitter

'Joshie95 is now following you!' it reads in my notifications.

I quickly click on his profile and let me tell you something.

He was freaking hot.

In his profile picture he was smiling his brown hair was quiffed up a bit and a gray beanie sat on the top of his head.

I just couldnt even.

His bio read: Hi! My names Josh and I make youtube videos!

Oh so he was a youtuber also like Alex.

I decide to send him a tweet 'Sup Josh.' I type and send.

I check the time and it was 5:00 so I just decided to go see what my family was up to.