⛓️Chapter 1⛓️

Give me your hand
Save me save me
I need your love before
I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall~

°°°°°°°

Ten's POV:

My friends and I were at my house, watching a scary movie cuz Baekhyun screams every second and its funny (poor baby).
After a while the movie ended and we decided to go out on a walk (cuz kids you need some FrEsH AiR once in a while).

We stood up, put our shoes on and walked out the house. We decided to walk over to the convenience store to get some more snacks and drinks.

Taeyong's POV:

We was sitting in our van, that was hidden so no one can see us, watching 4 innocent looking citizens walking to the convenience store.
We got out the van and started walking towards them but not in a suspicious way (if you get what I mean).
We wanted have some fun but not that type of fun.

3rd person POV:

The mafias walked towards the others then pulled them into an alleyway where no one could see them. Taeyong was expecting them all to scream but to his surprise they didn't. And even Ten, Taemin and Mark was surprised Baekhyun didn't scream.

Ten: Baekhyunnie are you okay?

Baekhyun: Yeah why wouldn't I be?

Taemin: Cuz you scream at literally anything.

Baekhyun: Oh shush, you're making me look weak.

Ten: Ne anyway who are you?

Taeyong looked at Ten with a confused face.

Taeyong: You don't know who we?

Ten: No that's why I asked.

Taemin: Ten.

Ten: Yes?

Taemin: They're the most dangerous mafias.

Ten: Ohhhhh ok.

Lucas: So none of you are scared??

Taemin+ten+mark+baekhyun: No.

Kai: Why? Usually people are scared of us.

Ten: Idk. Usually Baekhyun would be scared but he isn't.

Mark: *gasp* do you like bad guys?????

Baekhyun blushed.

Baekhyun: M-maybe.

Taemin: Ooooooo does Baekhyunnie have a crush???

Baekhyun: Maybe. Maybe not.

Ten: Could you umm let us go now??

Taeyong: Fine.

They all let go of the younger boys and walked off back to their van, obviously planning something.

Ten: That was weird.

Mark: Ikr and Baekhyun how come you weren't scared, usually you're scared of like everything.

Baekhyun made an offended face.

Baekhyun: Excuse you I'm not scared of everything, but I need to tell you all something.

Ten+taemin+mark: What is it??

Baekhyun: I........

°°°°°°°

Hehe I'm not going to tell you.

You're just going to have to wait and see.

Thank you to my besties who have been here for me and supported me. If you haven't read my other books pls go check them out while you wait for more updates for this one.

The next few chapter might be a bit longer and NctLover3000 knows what I'm talking about😏

It about to get ✨sPiCy✨

What do you think Baekhyun is going to say???

Thanks for reading! 😘
Bye my besties/superm stans/nctzens/my bitches!! 💋
I love y'all! 💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜