☠️Chapter 16☠️

Make it, make it hot
Copy me, da-da-da-da
Fly up without hesitation
Make it high, more, more, more, more
I-T-Z-Y, listen up now
Everyone shout at us, higher, higher
Sorry I never stop
I don't know how to stop
Sorry, I'ma make it all mine
I want to have it all, all, all, all
I-T-Z-Y, listen up now
Look at us and go crazy, higher, higher~

°°°°°°°

They entered at saw it was bts with another group.
They took a closer look and found it was got7.

What they didn't know was that got7 was on their team but they was talking to bts to make it look like they aren't on their team.
Got7 was tricking bts and was planning to kill them. (no hate on bts btw).

Jin: Come on, come on!

Bts charged at superm while got7 stayed back watching their movements and waiting for the right time to attack bts.

As the fight began, Ten backed out slowly, making sure no one saw him and went to the xXxXxXx room.
He came to this building many times before so he knows his way around.

He burst into the room and found a safe. He looked around and saw keys hanging on a shelf.

He snatched them from the shelf and began going through them one by one, seeing which one opens the safe.

After 5 minutes of going through them all, he had one key left and he hoped that this one was the one that opened the safe.

He inserted the key and twisted it, hoping it would unlock and to his luck it did.

He knew got7 was on their side so he made a plan with them beforehand.

There was a knock at the door, which he opened, and got7 came in.

They closed the door and they all stood around the safe, looking at Ten.

Ten: I need you all to take 2 weapons each and go back to the base. You all have to pretend that you couldn't find me and then after a bit I'll come down and tap BamBam on the shoulder. Once I do that, you start going towards bts, slowly, and you kill them, making sure they're dead. Okay?

Everyone nodded and took 2 weapons each.
They went back down to the base where bts and superm were still fighting. They stood away from them, but not too far, and waited for the signal from Ten.

Taeyong's POV:

I looked around for Ten but I couldn't find him.

Taeyong: Ten?! Ten!!!!! Baby!!! Prince!!! Beautiful!!! Darling??! Love??!!

I looked around for him, frantically. I hope he isn't gone.
I had to go back to superm. We have to win the fight...but I need to find Tennie..

No. No he's gonna be okay, he's strong and independent. He can do anything.

I hope you are okay Tennie..

*minutes later*

Ten came down, sneakily, and tapped BamBam's shoulder. Bambam felt it and signalled the others. They snuck behind bts and each put tranquilizers in their necks.

They fell onto the floor and superm froze in shock.

Mark: What the fuck just happened? And who are you?

JB: I'm Jaebum but you can call me JB

Jinyoung: I'm Jinyoung

Mark: I'm Mark

BamBam: I'm BamBam

Yugyeom: I'm Yugyeom

Youngjae: I'm Youngjae

Jackson: Hello! Onionhaesyo!! I'm Jackson!!!
He said as he did some kung-fu moves.

Baekhyun: I like Jackson already but what happened and why are y'all here?

Jackson: Why thank you and Ten!!!!

Everyone looked confused.

Ten came in with a big and proud smile on his face.

Everyone froze in shock again.

Superm (apart from Ten): Ten?!?!!

Ten covered his ears still with a smile on his face.

Taeyong unfroze and ran to Ten, pulling him into a tight hug and putting his face in the crook of Ten's neck.

Ten: Hey baby..

Taeyong: I-I thought I l-lost y-you

Ten: Aww no baby, you wouldn't loose me

Taeyong cried, silently, into Ten's neck.

He left butterfly kisses over Ten's neck then pulled away.

He faced Ten and looked at him straight in the eyes.
Taeyong leaned closer and connected their lips, lovingly.