⛓️Chapter 7⛓️

When the classics made notes of unknown greatness
You came to the chosen city and took over, moonwalk
When people pay tributes to myths
I choose to bend down
And towards the world just formed
Stride the first step, moonwalk

°°°°°°°

Ten's POV:

I woke up and looked around.
Why is it so dark? And....... Cold?

I tried to feel for anything familiar but all I could feel is a cold floor.
I stood up and tried to look for the light, putting my hands in front of me incase I bump into something or someone.

I stopped walking when I felt a wall. I felt for the lightswitch and I turned the light on.
It didn't really make a difference but it was enough to let me see what the place was like.

I looked around again and it looked as if I was in some type of.............cellar??
Why was I in a cellar? Did I do something?? Where's Taeyongie?

I started crying but stopped when I heard the door burst open.

3rd person POV:

????: Hmm you're awake now?

Ten: W-who are y-you?

????: Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself.....well I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

Ten: What do you want??

Jungkook: I want you.

Ten: No, no stay away from me!!! I don't want you!!! Leave me alone!!

Jungkook didn't listen and instead walked closer to Ten.
Ten moved backwards until his back hit the wall and he started screaming for help.

Jungkook: Oh shut up, you little slut.

Ten couldn't say anything anymore. He started crying so much to the point he could barely breathe, speak or do anything.

Ten: P-please s-stay away from m-me.

Jungkook didn't get very far when Ten was being shaken.

Taemin: Tennie wake up!!
He said shaking Ten.

Ten shot his eyes open and sat up quickly, making his head hurt but at that point he didn't care.

Mark: Tennie are you ok?

Ten: W-where's Taeyongie?

Taeyong: I'm here prince.

Once ten heard that voice he snapped his neck to the direction it came from and leaped into Taeyong's arms.

Taeyong: Baby boy what's wrong?

Ten: N-no l-eave me.

Taeyong: I'm not leaving you Tennie.

Ten: Y-you no l-leave me?
He asked the others.

Taemin: We aren't leaving you tennie. We're a team and we are never going to leave each other, ok?

Ten nodded and cuddled Taeyong.

Taeyong: Let's go get breakfast, yeah?

Ten nodded again and Taeyong picked him up, carrying him downstairs to the kitchen and sat him down on the counter.

Taeyong: What do you want baby?

Ten: Me want fwuit and bickies!

(if you don't know what 'bickies' mean, it means biscuits just how a toddler says it).