⛓️Chapter 13⛓️

I wanna be your king of hearts
Just let me be your king of hearts
Hold on tight and don't let you go, let you go
Don't want to let this chance go by waiting for, waiting for
Always be your king of hearts
Distance can't stop my longing
Girl your face that occupies my heart I need you more
This is an unconditional addiction, fall in love
I can be your king of hearts~

°°°°°°°

Taeyong's POV:

I watched Tennie with a big smirk on my face.

That's what he gets.
He shouldn't have touched him.
Now he is going to regret it...

I watched as everyone tried to get Tennie off Suga but he would budge.
He just flicked everyone off and continued punching Suga.

This has been going on for 3 minutes now and Suga was definitely unconscious so I decided to take Tennie away from him.

I walked over to him and crouched next to him. I lifted his chin up with my finger and made him look at me.

Ten: Yongie...im trying to teach Yoongi a lesson..i can't do it while-

Taeyong: Baby..look at him..i think you've hurt him more than you've expected...why don't we stop and go now..hm?

Ten looked at Suga and then gave him one last punch before taking my hand and dragging me to the car and basically ThRoWiNg me into the passenger seat.
He walked around the car and got into the drivers seat while the others entered the back seats and sat down.

Ten started the engine and drove back home (✨bRoOm BrOoM✨).

His face remained a cold face and to be honest he was very- extremely attractive,i could stare at him driving all day and never get bored.

We arrived home and everyone went into the house and went upstairs.

Tennie came over to me and dragged me to our bedroom. He closed the door, locked it and smashed our lips together. I could tell where he was going with this so I went along with him.

I pushed him against the wall and started attacking his neck with hickeys.

Ten's POV:

We arrived home, after I parked the car, and we entered the house.

I waited for everyone to go upstairs and then pulled Taeyong to our bedroom.

I smashed our lips together and I think he know what I wanted cuz he pushed me against the wall and started attacking my neck, making me whine and moan.

He started palming me and he threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

3rd person POV:

Taeyong took off his clothes and Ten did the same.
Taeyong grabbed the lube and put some on his fingers, he pushed his fingers into Ten's tight and needy hole. 

Ten whined and moaned since he just wanted Taeyong's dick in him.

Ten: D-daddy just put y-your dick in my p-please~!

Taeyong smirked and slammed into Ten,thrusting in and out of him recklessly.

Ten moaned in pain and pleasure but soon pleasure started taking over.

Ten: Da-ddy f-faster!

Taeyong went even faster, ✨sOmEhOw✨, and he was now thrusting in and out of Ten at an inhuman speed.

Ten's moans became loud and high pitched and Taeyong knew he was going to cum soon.

Ten: Daddy..im going to c-cu-ahhh

Taeyong: Cum f-for me p-rince

Ten screamed and released his juices over the both of them. Taeyong followed soon after and came inside Ten. He pulled out of Ten, making him whine, and carried him to the bathroom.

They washed up and came back into their bedroom and fell asleep in each others arms.

*the next morning*

???: Ahhhh! Omg they're so cuuuute!!!

Ten woke up to the notice of people screaming, squealing and hushing.

Ten: Shut the fuck up, you loud bitches. You're gonna wake yongie up!

Taeyong: What's going on?

Ten: Fuck all of you-

Taeyong: Babe..calm down

Ten: How the fuck do you expect me to calm down when they woke you up-

Taeyong shut Ten up with a small peck on his lips.

°°°°°°°

Sorry for not updating in ages but I hope the next few chapters will make up for it.

I know I said that Taeyong had schizophrenia but he doesn't now cuz I forgot all about it and I haven't wrote about so yeah.
Just pls forget I said anything about it and that he doesn't have it 🤗

Thank y'all for reading😘😘

Bye!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
I luv y'all!! 💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣️