⛓️Chapter 3⛓️

I'm the Stealer (Yah)
I'll go into the deepest place of your heart (that's right)
When I have you in my hands
Pull the trigger (Yah)
You cruelly made me fall
And then disappeared

°°°°°°°

Ten's POV:

I woke up to find no one in the bed. My eyes started filling with tears, thinking that they left me.
(yes I'm an emotional person, don't ask why).
I got up from the bed and made my way downstairs, hoping to find at least someone.
And to my luck I did. I walked up to Taemin, who was watching tv, sitting on the sofa. I went over to him and sat on his lap and buried my head in his neck.

Taemin: Hi baby, did you sleep well??

I nodded, my head still in his neck.

We stayed like that for a while and it was really nice.

Taemin's POV:

I woke up to find Baekhyun and Mark gone. I looked at Tennie and then pecked his lips, softly. I stood up from the bed and walked downstairs to see if anyone else was down here. I found no one which was weird since they couldn't have gone anywhere else.
I went on my contacts and pressed Mark's name and waited for him to answer.
I called him a few times but he didn't pick his phone up.
I pressed Baekhyun's name and then waited for him to answer.
To my surprise, he did.

Taemin
Baekhyun

"Hello?"
"Hi, where are you?"
"Oh me and markie went to the grocery shop."
"This early?"
"Yup."
"Hmm ok but come back soon."
"Yeah we will, we're almost done anyway."
"Okie byeee"
"Bye taeminie"

I hung up.

3rd person POV:

Baekhyun and Mark was rushing around the shop, trying to get everything they could and get home quickly.

They finished quickly, paid for all the stuff, ran to the car and drove home.

Meanwhile, with Taemin and Ten.

Ten: W-where were you?

Taemin: I woke up a few minutes ago baby.

Ten: W-where's Hyunnie a-and Markie?

Taemin: They went grocery shopping.

Ten: Okie.

Ten and Taemin then cuddled, on the sofa, until Baekhyun and Mark came home.

*time skip brought to you by WayVision*

The door slammed open revealing Baekhyun and Mark looking at us with sweat running down their face.

Taemin: You wanna go take a shower??

Baekhyun and Mark both nodded and placed the bags in the kitchen. They went upstairs and took a shower.
They came down and sat on the sofa beside Ten and Taemin.

Ten: Why did you go out so early??

Baekhyun: Cuz there wasn't enough things for breakfast, so we got ready and then went shopping.

Ten: What did you get??

Mark: We got vegetables, ramen, sweets, instant dinners, poptarts, cookies and fruit.

Ten: Eww fruit. Oh cookies and poptarts.

Taemin, Mark and Baekhyun all laughed at Ten.

°°°°°°°

Sorry this a short chapter but to make up for it I am doing smut for chapter 4 and 5.

They are both taeten but I'm not going to tell you anything else.
NctLover3000 don't say anything cuz you technically know what the chapters are about.

Thanks for reading! 😘
Bye my besties/superm stans/nctzens/my bitches!! 💋
I love y'all! 💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜