☠️Chapter 14☠️

I'm not going back
I'm not running back 2 u)
I'm not going back back back back back (I ain't running back 2 u my baby)
I promised myself
But when I see you cry, I go crazy
Why are you doing this to me? (why are you doing this to me)?~

°°°°°°°

Ten froze. He didn't expect Taeyong to do that. He came back to reality when Taeyong jumped off the bed and started running out the door.

Ten: Yah! Get back here you little bitch!!

Ten chased after him and they did 2 laps around the house until Ten got tired and flopped onto the sofa. Taeyong saw him do that and went over and layed on top of him.

Ten smiled and patted and stroked Taeyong's hair.

The others came down and smiled at the 2 on the sofa.

Taemin: Stop making us feel single Tennie!!!

Baekhyun+Mark: Yeah!!

Kai, Chanyeol and Lucas snapped their heads towards them with an offended face.

Ten laughed loudly, not realising Taeyong had fallen asleep on his lap and had just woken him up.

Taeyong looked at Ten with a grumpy look.

Ten: What? Why are you looking at me like that??

Taeyong: Quiet down a bit....pwease
Taeyong looked at Ten with puppy eyes and an adorable pout.

Ten: Awww did I wake you baby?

Taeyong nodded, sleepily.

Ten: I'm sorry baby..go back to sleep yeah?
He mumbled against Taeyong's head before lifting up his head and giving Taeyong a peck on the lips.

Taeyong: Hmm I love you tennie

Ten: I love you too yongie

Once Ten had made sure Taeyong was asleep, he carried him upstairs to the bedroom and placed him down on the bed, softly.

Ten turned towards the others with a sad look.

Mark: Tennie...whats wrong?

Ten walked over to Mark and hugged him tightly, placing his head in the crook of Mark's neck. Mark understood and tapped his thigh, signalling for Ten to jump.

Ten wrapped his legs around Mark's waist as Mark carried him downstairs.
Mark sat on the sofa and placed Ten on his lap, making sure he's comfortable.

Taemin: Tennie...do you want to tell us what's wrong?

Ten suddenly burst out crying and Mark rubbed his back, comfortly.

After a few minutes, Ten had calmed down a bit but was still trying to control his tears and stop them from falling down his cheeks.

Mark: It's okay tennie..you don't have to say if you don't want to, I can tell them...
He whispered to Ten.

Ten nodded and calmed down almost fully.

Ten: Can y-you t-tell them? P-please?

Mark: Of course tennie..

Mark sighed and started explaining why Ten suddenly started crying.

Mark: Ten has an ex, who wasn't nice to him and would abuse him. We went to a party a few weeks ago that Jeno had hosted..everything was fine and he was enjoying it until he came to tennie... He started talking to him normally and he started saying how sorry he was and how he wants to start things over and become friends. Tennie didn't think anything of it and said yes.. His ex asked him if they could dance and again Ten said yes.
They went over to the dance floor and they started dancing, Ten wasn't drunk by the way and he thought Jeremy (his ex) wasn't either but he obviously was wrong but he didn't notice that. Ten started to feel hands around his waist and didn't think it was Jeremy until he felt someone kiss his neck and whisper in his ear "You look so pretty baby, we should get back together.." Ten turned around and saw Jeremy staring right at him. Jeremy looked at Ten with hungry eyes like he would rape him right there and then but he manged to HD himself back until... A few hours later, Ten was talking to Jeno but he suddenly got dragged away and got pushed into a room and thrown on the bed. He looked up at the person and saw it was Jeremy. He started getting closer to Ten and he was freaking out that he was screaming and shouting for people to help him... Jeremy covered his mouth and looked at him, his eyes full of lust and hunger. Before Jeremy could do anything, the door burst open and Johnny, Jeno, Renjun and Haechan came in and started beating the guy up. Ten escaped and decided to run away from there and then....he must of had a thought or nightmare/dream about it and it made him..upset and scared.