⛓️Chapter 9⛓️

Please don't let this love die young
If I'm gonna lose someone
Don't let it be you
Please don't let this love die young
If I'm gonna love someone
Then let it be you

°°°°°°°

Ten's POV:

I sat outside Taeyong's room and waited for a Doctor or nurse to come out and say how he's doing.

It's all my fault he ended up like this.
Everything's my fault, whatever happens to anyone it's always my fault.

3rd person POv:

SuperM (except taeyong ofc) were all waiting outside, hoping that Taeyong will be better.

They all blamed themselves even though it wasn't them who shot Taeyong.

They just really hoped Taeyong would be better without any injuries and he'll be good as new.

*7-8 hours later*

They were still sitting outside but this time they were sleeping.

They all woke up when the door swung open revealing a nurse.

Nurse: Is anyone related to Lee Taeyong?

Ten: He doesn't have any siblings and his parents are dead but I'm his boyfriend.

Nurse: Oh ok can I talk to you then?

Ten: Sure

Ten stood up and followed the nurse.

Ten: What about Taeyong? Is he ok?

Nurse: Yes he's fine, it's just that........he...has schizophrenia...

(don't ask how he has it, I just wanted to make it more interesting).

Ten: Whats schizophrenia?

Nurse: It's a mental health condition where you may see, hear or belive things that aren't real. Symotons of it include hearing voices or seeing things that are not real, unusual beliefs and confused thinking.

Ten: I-is there a w-way to t-reat it?

Nurse: Uhh yes there is its usually treated with a combination of talking therapies and medicine. Also if you didn't know he has had it for quite a while now.

Ten: H-he has?

Nurse: Yeah. Btw I'm Giselle so if you want to know anything else, come back here, go to the front desk and ask for Nurse Giselle or just Giselle.

Ten: Ok t-thank you... Are we allowed to see him..?

Giselle nodded.

Giselle: Yes he's in room 396

Ten: Thank you..

Giselle nodded again and walked away leaving Ten in his thoughts.

Ten's POV:

How could he not tell me this? Maybe he didn't know he had it? Yeah that's probably why he didn't tell me. I wonder if the others know. I'll go ask them.

Ten: Hey guys.

The others looked up at me.

Ten: Did you know that ummm T-taeyong had....schizo..phrenia??

The others shook their heads, confused.

Taemin: What's schizophrenia?

Ten: It's a mental health condition where you may see, hear or believe things that aren't real. Symotons of it include hearing voices or seeing that aren't real, unusual beliefs and confused thinking.

Kai: Is there ways to treat it?

Ten: It's usually treated with a combination of talking therapies and medicine.

Chanyeol: But he doesn't like medicine..

Ten: Well he has to take it in order to get better.

The others just nodded and looked down.

Lucas: Are we allowed to see him?

I nodded.

3rd person POV:

They all stood up and walked towards Taeyong's room.

They entered and saw Taeyong looking at the wall with an emotionless face.

Ten: T-taeyong..?

Taeyong looked towards them and raised an eyebrow.

Taeyong: Hi..

Ten: A-are you ok-ay?

Taeyong: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Mark: Hyung.....

Everyone snapped their head towards Mark. He has never called Taeyong 'hyung' neither Lucas. We were all shocked even Taeyong was.

Taeyong: Y-yes?
He replied still shocked.

Mark: Do you know you have schizophrenia?

Taeyong shook his head.

Taeyong: No, what is it?

Mark gestured Ten to tell him cuz tHiS bOy iS dUmB.

*scroll up to where Ten told the boys cuz I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to write it for the tHiRd time*

Taeyong: R-really?

The others nodded.

Taeyong didn't know what to say. He was shocked to say the least. He didn't expect for him to have schizophrenia. He knew one thing and that is............

°°°°°°°

I know I said I was going to do a chapter tonight but I done one now also I'm still doing one tonight :)

Thank y'all for making my day: voting, reading and commenting funny and motivational things. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading! 😘
Bye my besties/superm stans/nctzens/my bitcges/my babes!! 💋
I love y'all! 💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜