Chapter 5

"Are you insane!?" The archangel exclaimed.

"No! Michael, listen. It makes logical sense. It explains why the guardians were made to protect the eden from Angels and demons as well."

"The commands were very clearly given Aziraphale! We are not to touch the forbidden fruits. Are you trying to make us fall?"

"What if it could bring back Ligur's love for you? What if it meant you could be together again?"

"This is the type of thing that would cause an angel to fall! Do you really want that?"

"Of course not, but I want to be with Crowley. I want to have his love and to share my love with him."

"Even if we could get back into the Eden, Which is beyond unlikely, we'd still have to find the forbidden trees, or did you forget, the almighty hid them deep within a forest of almost identical trees!?"

"Michael, we can get in! There's a hidden path. And we can work out which ones they are! But I don't know how to get back to the eden anymore. I need your help! When I left the Eden, she made sure I couldn't find my way back." Michael sighed. She looked back into her home where the demon she loved remained in his temporary coma.
"Michael... For both of us."

"I'll take you to the Eden, but Aziraphale, I will not enter." The angel quickly nodded and Michael sighed once more. With a miracle, she summoned a letter which landed beside her sleeping demon and locked the door behind her.
"I hope you're still a strong flyer Aziraphale, this will take a few days." With that, both angels opened their bright wings and took off into the sky.

It had been almost twelve hours that the two angels had been gone for and Crowley in his love's bed had just begun to wake up. He reached out his arm, looking for his Angel and was surprised to find a notebook instead. The demon was already prepared to go save his angel once again once he read the letter. Only his angel would go off and do something stupid enough to get himself discorporated, but even Crowley didn't expect this level of stupidity from his angel.

'Good morning Crowley, I hope you slept well. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you awoke. I have gone to Michael in an attempt to return to the eden. There's something I must do. I hope to return soon. Aziraphale.' 

Crowley ripped the page out and scrunched it before throwing it at the wall.

"You stupid idiot!" He yelled, running out of the bookshop and fleeing to Michael's home. He violently knocked on the door only for it to swing open and reveal an exhausted looking Ligur. The tired demon's eyes widened upon seeing the redhead. Quietly he backed away.

"C.. Crowley!?" Crowley rolled his eyes.

"I'm not here for you!" He replied, pushing his way past the other demon.

"If you're here for Michael or Aziraphale, they've gone." Crowley violently turned to face him and glared at him to continue.
"She left me a note saying that I had gotten sick and that Aziraphale thought he found a cure in the eden, so she took him."

"For fuck's sake Aziraphale!" Crowley exclaimed aloud.

"Hey, thanks for not killing me by the way. I'm not sure how you did it but I appreciate it." Crowley glared at him again but remembered Aziraphale's request to 'not be too Harsh.' with a breath, the demon calmed himself.

"I'm going," Crowley announced, opening his wings.

"Wait... Crawley." Crowley glared at him.
"Sorry Crowley." He corrected.
"Why did I wake up here?"

"You're not sick. You and Michael fell in love, had sex and now you've lost all your memories of loving her. Bye." With that, Crowley took off into the sky. He may be several hours behind his Angel, but he knew the way. And his own wings were stronger, so he'd be able to get there faster that his Angel. He wasn't too sure about the archangel though. She was always pretty quick when flying. Crowley couldn't help his worried thoughts as he began his flight towards where the Eden had been hidden. Amongst the trees of the Amazon rainforest.