Chapter 11.1

A/N: and we, thankfully, gallop toward the end of the first arc of the story

The usual CW of Sawyer being a master of gross, no good, very bad behaviours

Sawyer had enjoyed using the expanding plug on Gabriel. The boy had loved it for the first hour or so, as it had expanded, pressing firmly against his prostate to give him a frustrating kind of pleasure, and retracted, over and over. He'd upped the torture after that, though, until Gabriel was red faced with sweat dripping off his brow, reeking of fear as Sawyer had made it stretch him more, and added taunting words about just how far he could take it.

The fact that Gabriel didn't trust him not to push it beyond his capabilities; it gave Sawyer a particular type of thrill. He hoped the boy would never quite trust him that much. There was something so dull about breaking a sub in fully, and for all Gabriel's demure lashes and quiet acquiescence there was still a spark of something behind his eyes. He'd been going gentler on Gabriel than any other sub before, because he wanted him to stay around. But even so, he was already able to take more than anyone else Sawyer had encountered at his level of experience – and more than many experienced masochists – and that kind of ability was worth keeping.

The plug had been a gift from Greg, who would probably be Sawyer's best friend if he bothered with such things. He came the closest to understanding Sawyer's particular needs and desires. Lewis and Matthew didn't have the same intensity in their sadistic needs, and still didn't get why he had a sub at home but was getting his rocks off elsewhere. Not that they wouldn't do the same, but that they'd be using their sub too. They didn't comprehend that Gabriel wasn't for defiling that way.

It made Sawyer wonder though...

He'd liked seeing Gabriel like that, trying to writhe and escape the over stimulation. He knew he was relatively innocent. Perfectly naïve. Almost everything beyond static missionary he'd learned from Sawyer. And he was a quick study. He seemed to adapt to every new push Sawyer gave him. It was rather sweet, really. And then there was his tolerance and desire for pain, which was so, so high.

"We're going to the club tonight."

"Master?"

"It wasn't a question."

Gabriel winced, and Sawyer smiled.

"I've laid clothes out on the bed. Prepare yourself and then come to my room."

Gabriel's timing was perfect, and he appeared at Sawyer's bedroom door just as he was fastening the lowest button on his navy silk shirt. He looked delicious; uncertain in the small leather shorts and thigh high white socks Sawyer had left out for him, tucking his hair behind his ear with a flush to his cheeks.

"Very nice. They suit you. Perhaps I'll have you wear them around the penthouse."

Gabriel opened his mouth, and Sawyer smiled when he closed it again, remembering it wasn't his place to speak unless he was addressed. He was going to be very pleasing around his friends.

"Do you wish to say something before we leave, whore?"

Sawyer had noticed Gabriel's silly little wriggles, like he was trying to demand attention but too timid to do so, and gave him a chance. He didn't want him building up to do something later that would get him into trouble – and embarrass Sawyer in front of his friends.

"Um, people will be able to see."

Sawyer didn't know what he meant for a moment, but then he pointed and he realized Gabriel was referring to the beautiful red stripes adorning his back.