Chapter Three- Battle Trial

(Y/n)'s POV

Costumes.

I really don't understand the hype other than the tactical aspect of it. It's just an outfit? Though, I understand why some of them are excited.

 It just seems a bit dramatic... what's the point of the outfit if you aren't able to beat someone up in a t-shirt and shorts?

The cloth's straps stretch across my skin, almost a cage in itself. Shigaraki would've loved this. He always prattled on about looking the part, but if you suck then what's the point?

 He always prattled on about looking the part, but if you suck then what's the point?

(This is your HERO costume, but feel free to change anything you like. Instead of blue energy though, the lines in the costume are purple. Also, CREDIT TO CHERRYSDESIGNS FOR THIS IMAGE!) 

The hum of electricity sweeps through the fabric and sends a chill into my skin. Maybe the suits are a little helpful.

At last, I meet the famed target. The one and only All Might grins and stands strong as we gather around the tall gate lining the model city.

Everything sounds like standard heroic bullshit until he mentions the division into teams. Teams... as in working with people.

Great.

If they can't hold their ground alone... then how good are they?

"You will be divided into teams of villains and heroes..." he trails on, addressing everyone with that unrelenting bravado. A small, wicked joy flickers at the prospect of being the villain.

Finally. Something fun.

The objective of the useless activity is simple: catch the villains, recover the nuclear bomb, or if possible, do both. To my ever-growing disappointment, the bomb is fake.

The teams are as follows:

Midoriya and Uraraka (Hero) vs. Bakugou and Iida (Villain)

Todoroki and Shoji (Hero) vs. Oijiro and Hagurake (Villain)

Tokoyami and Asui (Hero) vs. Kirishima, (L/n), and Sero (Villain)

Kaminari and Jiro (Hero) vs. Mineta and Yaoyorozu (Villain)

Aoyama and Ashido (Hero) vs. Sato and Koda (Villain)

Now, to figure out who half of these people were. Scanning the crowd, I pinpoint the spiky redhead, Kirishima, high-fiving the tape boy with a look of triumphant glee.

Fantastic. 

I'm with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber. 

The bird man and the frog girl seem to be talking strategy– pointless, but amusing.

Time to show them how a real villain operates.

"Hey! (L/n), let's make a plan!"

My lips tilt upward into a warm, forced smile, and a friendly light flickers in my eyes.