[1.2] everybody dance now

[1X02] 

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

HI SO THIS IS IMPORTANT UM SO FOR THE TEAM I CHANGED IT SO THAT THEY NEED 11 DANCERS TO GO TO REGIONALS/NATIONALS/INTERNATIONALS INSTEAD OF 10 SO THAT WE CAN FIT IN MAXIE, BECAUSE Y'KNOW I CAN'T REALLY REPLACE ANYONE BC ALMOST EVERYONE ON THE TEAM HAS AN EPISODE WITH AN IMPORTANT ROLE SO YEAH.

Also when someone is talking to the camera it will be in bold and italics (so you can tell the difference)

{The announcement of A-Troupe leaves a top dancer without a spot, and another dancer competes with Emily for the role of dance captain.}

----------------------------------------------

Kate walks into Studio A with a grin on her face, excited to begin the dance season. "Let's do this!", she calls out.

One by one the dancers come out and start freestyling in the studio. West comes out first

West [New A-Troupe Member] begins, "I find out that I make it into A-Troupe and I am so excited! I just want to do backflips all the way home."

Emily comes out next.

"Honestly I've been in A-Troupe for so long now, I know I'm gonna be dance captain this season. It's not even a question."

Eldon follows quickly after,

"When I saw that I made into A-Troupe, I was so happy. I mean, that's a whole other year with Emily. That's a whole other year I get to ask her out," Eldon nods, starstruck.

Michelle joins in,

"When I find out that I made it into A-Troupe, I'm bursting with joy." Michelle grins,

"She's not that good, so I don't really get why she's here. " Emily scoffs.

Kate adds on, talking about Michelle, "She just has that wow factor."

Stephanie is next,

"The fact that Michelle got thrown into A-Troupe right away, I'm scared that she's going to throw our family off balance. It might affect us as dancers for regionals."

Daniel comes out,

"I'm so happy, this is everything I've worked for. It's the first step in becoming a professional dancer for me, so I'm really, really happy."

He is then followed by Chloe,

"I'm ecstatic! I'm finally part of A-Troupe and I'm finally part of the E-Girls."

Maxie then makes her way onto the dance floor,

"I'm over the moon that I'm still in A-Troupe, I mean I've worked hard for this. I just can't wait to meet all the new people and create more memories."

James comes in after that,

"When I see that I made it into A-Troupe, I'm not really that surprised, but I feel great."

Riley is next up,

"Getting into A-Troupe is the best. I mean, I get another year to be with my sister, to be with my friends."

Finally, Tiffany joins in,

"When I learn I make it into A-Troupe, I'm super stoked and I'm ready to start rehearsing and I can't wait for regionals."