[1.16] help!

[1X16]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{Emily and Stephanie aren't pleased with Michelle's new decisions. Meanwhile, Maxie bonds with West and James over her first time driving.}

❝I'm never getting in a car with Maxie at the wheel ever again. Ever.❞

"Five, six, seven, eight..." Michelle began counting the group into the dance, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. One, two..."

"Now with Michelle as the new Dance Captain," West began, "everything is about teamwork and it's about the team."

Tiffany explained, "This is just so different from what Emily was like." 

"And, one!" she finished, the group coming together to stand in their closing positions, "Okay, guys, let's do it one more time just to fine-tune it."

While the others made their way back, Chloe grabbed the girl's arm, "Michelle?"

"Yeah."

"I gotta go. I have a shift," she pleaded.

Michelle explained, "Me and Max are the only people in A-Troupe that know about Chloe's financial problems."

"So when I have to leave Michelle is really understanding," the girl finished, "and really sweet about letting me go."

After Michelle had agreed for her to go, Chloe thanked her and dashed off to get her bags.

"When I see Michelle letting Chloe go early, I mean, it just goes to show how irresponsible Michelle is as a Dance Captain," Stephanie said.

Emily's eyes were wide as she spoke, "I'm flabbergasted." 

Ignoring the confused stares from the two former E-Girls, the blond continued with her rehearsal session, "And, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, One..."

While the rest of the group performed the moves, Emily refused, instead, she sat there with her arms crossed merely mimicking the steps.

"I'm kind of frustrated with Emily," Michelle told the camera.

West sighed, "I just think she's being a drama queen."

Maxie pushed, "Regionals is coming up. We've got to be ready. We can't have one person at the back being petty and childish."

"Seven, eight, one, two, three. Okay, guys, just stop," Michelle huffed, "Why aren't you doing it?" she questioned, stepping towards the blonde at the back, "The least you could do is mark it and you're not even doing that!"

Emily fiddled with her fingernails as she spoke back with an attitude, "I'm not marking these ridiculous moves. What is this?" she made a lousy attempt at one of the girl's moves, "Boop!"

Miss Kate watched it all from the office with a disappointed look, already panicking about Regionals being so close, but now with the added issue of Emily's lack of cooperation.

"She's not trying at all. Right now is a crucial time and we need to be working on this routine so that it's perfect for Regionals," Michelle stressed.

The former Dance Captain groaned, "I think Michelle's moves are completely inadequate for the level of A-Troupe. I'm not going to stand here and do something that I don't think is to the level of my previous captaincy."