[1.14] sabotage

[1X14]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{Kate's discovery of Michelle's secret routine for Regionals brings Michelle and Emily's rivalry for leadership to a head.}

❝Eldon may be in love with Emily, but he also knows who his friends are and I'm confident he'll have our back.❞

"So? Are you in?"

Looking to his feet, Eldon responded, "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know, man? James pressed, clearly frustrated with his friend, "She just crushed your heart."

"And my poster," Maxie grumbled under her breath.

The blonde explained, "I don't think I could hurt Emily like that."

"That's weak, man," James scoffed, glancing at the rest of the dancers around them.

"He's got to stop letting her control his every move," the boy sighed. 

West tried once more, "So what do you say?" he asked, gesturing slightly to the dancers gathered in a crowd in front of Eldon.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it," he admitted, before getting up and walking out of the Studio, leaving behind very concerned dancers.

Max offered a sad smile, "You know, I thought he would have just picked right up and joined the dance, but he's second-guessing things. I guess that's what love does to you."

"Think he's going to tell Emily?" West mumbled when the boy had walked through the door.

"Yup."

"I'm not surprised. I mean, he's so in love with Emily. I just hope it doesn't ruin everything," Riley added, looking downtrodden. 

Maxie was on her way to Studio A because Riley had just called her saying she was with Chloe and Emily was up to something. The girl obviously went, mainly to see what was actually happen, but also to see if she did anything that could help them take them down.

The brunette jogged over to where Riley and Chloe were stood looking through Kate's office window.

"She's being nice to him all of a sudden," she announced from behind them, startling both girls.

Chloe placed her hand over her heart, "Gosh, Maxie, you almost gave me a heart attack," she stated, making the girl chuckle and go to stand next to them.

"What is she even doing, though?" she continued.

Riley craned her neck to try and listen in on their conversation, "Seducing him?" she joked.

"I would not be surprised," Max grumbled in response, causing the other two to giggle lightly.

Riley pursued her point, "She must know something's going on."

"I'm so nervous that Eldon is revealing the dance," Chloe admitted, "He's obviously telling Emily. He would do anything to be on Emily's good side."

Maxie furrowed her brows, "I think he turned down joining our dance because of her, yes, but he wouldn't tell her. Eldon may be in love with Emily, but he also knows who his friends are and I'm confident he'll have our back."