[1.26] can't fight this feeling

[1X26]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{The A-Troupe's costumes arrive for Regionals... but they're the wrong ones. Meanwhile, Eldon gets the point from Michelle's continual cold shoulder.}

❝Surprised I didn't pull a Daniel back there.❞

It was another day at the studio and the dancers were busy chatting amongst themselves in the studio when none other than Miss Kate came bustling in with a trolley stacked high with four cardboard boxes.

"Guys! Our costumes are here!" the woman called out, earning her gasps from the teens as they went to help her unload the cargo.

Kate looked to the camera with a huge grin, "I'm so excited that the costumes for regionals are finally here and I cannot wait to see what they look like."

"Here, come on, check," she said whilst holding the box out to Maxie.

The girl smiled, however, upon grabbing the box, her face tensed, "Oh God, someone help. This is way too heavy I can't-" she began rambling, the box almost slipping out of her hands before Tiffany helped take it off of her.

"This is heavy," she commented, placing the box on the floor to open it.

As soon as Stephanie tore open the sellotape and pulled out the first outfit, everyone's faces dropped at the sight of some sort of fluffy pirate hat.

"What..?"

"What is that?"

"Did someone hijack a child's pirate party?"

"This is not what we ordered!" Emily exclaimed.

Staying hopeful, Kate took the next box off the trolley as she told the group, "Hold on, hold on. Maybe it's just that box."

After opening up the second box, Emily then pulled out some sort of animal costume; definitely not suitable for Regionals.

"That's a lion," James commented as if no one else could see it.

"Poor Simba," Maxie muttered, stroking the head of the lion costume, earning her weird looks from her fellow dancers.

Kate then grabbed the rest of the lion costume which looked like someone had stuck a group of noodles onto it, "What kind of world are we living in?" she breathed out.

"These aren't our costumes!" Emily added frustratedly.

"Man, what even is this?" James asked, pulling on some sort of rabbit hat as he did so.

"Some sort of dress-up party," Max responded, pulling on the lion head, making Emily scoff in annoyance.

Kate looked from the costumes up to the disappointed dancers as she sighed, "Look, I'm going to make some calls, okay? Put those back."

"Like, what is this?" Michelle cringed, holding up the rest of the lion costume.

Riley frowned as she spoke to the camera, "Regionals are only a few days away and we still haven't had a dress rehearsal. We are in so much trouble."

Max continued, holding a similar worried expression on her face, "I don't know how we're gonna pull through without our costumes. We can't just dance in everyday clothes."