*Kookie*

Annyeonghaseyo Min Kookie imnida, 25 from Seoul, South Korea. I am currently looking for a job cause right now I don't have a descent job, sometimes I do babysitting so that I could have extra money for my expenses. I live in a condo that my grandparents gifted me when I turned 22 and I have the small car that my dad used to drive, he had an update so he lend me his car but sometimes I rather commute than driving. I am too lazy to drive in all honesty. I am huge kpop fan, oh by the way I am half american, my mom is american. I love too many kpop male groups, Monsta X is my current main. They're like the source of my energy, my day wouldn't be complete without them. Chae Hyungwon is my actual bias, he's so handsome and so talented and the rest are my bias wrecker. I've always been in love to Hyungwon (or should I say Wonnie?) Ever since debut I always have my eyes on him although I stan OT7. So today since I am bored I am blasting to some Monsta X songs, as I listening to their song I got a call from Mrs. Song she said she need a babysitter for her twins this afternoon so I agreed, she didn't live too far from me so I can easily just go to her house with my bike. When the afternoon strikes, I immediately went to Mrs. Song house it's 3pm already here in korea and it is hot as I rang the doorbell Mrs. Song was already good to go. She let me in and called her twins. Eunwoo and Eunbyul they're both 5 Eunbyul is a cheeky little girl while Eunwoo is a cheeky little boy. "Noona can you play soldiers with me?" Says you Eunwoo but then Eunbyul suddenly starts whining "No! Unnie will play barbies with me" it's kinda hard to handle twins specially when they're whining like this so I said "no need to fight i'll play with the both of you if you both promise not to fight anymore" and with that I played with them. Around 5pm I started making dinner, Mr. Song is gonna come home anytime soon Mr. Song is a doctor and Mrs. Song owns a coffee shop, sometimes I also help Mrs. Song in the shop when one of her employee is absent, The Song couple are really nice to me, they tried to help me in anyway that they can. If they have to go away for a couple of hours instead of sending their twins to a relative they call me or if Mrs. Song needs help in her kitchen or in her garden or in her coffee shop she will call me which totally means extra income for me. My actual job goal for this year is to become an intern in Starship entertainment and become the future manager of Monsta X and then live happily ever after with Hyungwon, but I know it will never happen. I am still cooking when Mr. Song arrived the twins immediately went to hug him, and Mr. Song went to the kitchen to say his greetings to me "oh annyeonghaseyo Kookie, how have you been doing?" Said Mr. Song we kept talking and talking while I am cooking. I told him my job goal this year, he told me he will talk to Mr. Kim Si Dae the CEO of Starship entertainment. I was happy to hear that, Mr. Song told me that Mr. Kim was his classmate on High School and they still have contact with each other, if he only knew sooner that I dreamed of working in starship then he could have helped me sooner. After I cook dinner the Twins along with Mr. Song and I ate dinner, Mr. Song handed me the money and let me go home to take a rest he said he will call Mr. Kim first thing in the morning and will let me know what will happened. As I went home I immediately went to my bedroom and write a letter towards Jooheon and Kihyun, I wrote separate letters to all 7 of them but only Kihyun and Jooheon bothers to reply, they're the only ones who reply to fan letters. According to them only Hyungwon doesn't bother to read fan letters. I wished to get a letter back from Hyungwon since they debut but since I never got a reply from him I gave up and starting hating him.

Dear Eomma Yoo Kihyun,
How have you been? Are you doing well? It's Min Kookie again, I hope you're not over stressing yourself and your voice we need your lovely voice as a lullaby. Anyways I have a question, am I a bad person if I hated Hyungwon because he never read nor reply to my letters? Don't tell anyone but you and Honey Oppa are now my main bias. Wonderful right? Anyways keep on fighting arraseo? I hope I could meet you soon and if I do please I hope when I say my name in person you would know that I am the Min Kookie who's been calling you Eomma and sending you fan letters. Saranghae Eomma YooKi

-Min Kookie

After that I started writing my letter to Jooheon, I still have an hour before the post office closes

Dear Honey Oppa,
It's Min Kookie at your service. Welp you and Eomma Kihyun are both now my main bias. Hehe sad to say I hated Hyungwon-ssi because you already know the reason. Anyways Oppa if we meet someday and I told you my name I hope you'll remember as Min Kookie the one who's sending you fan letters and the one who calls you Honey Oppa. Oh by the way I forgot to ask how was your day, I hope you're doing well. Keep on fighting, got it? Take care of yourself and your voice we can't bare to lose your rap voice and your dimples hehe I tend to say that opps! Saranghae Honey Oppa

-Min Kookie

After that I sealed both letters to their envelops and immediately went to the post office, my journey wasn't so long the post office was only 15 minutes away from me. So I rode my bike whenever I go to the post office. Mr. Shin who owns the Post Office recognized me and told me that they'll deliver 2 letters to me tomorrow but since I was here already he gave me my letters. It was from Jooheon and Kihyun. After paying for the fee I immediately went home to read my letters. And say I am literally in my happiest moment because I recieved a reply from 2 of my idols.

 And say I am literally in my happiest moment because I recieved a reply from 2 of my idols

@Real_MinKookie Finally got a reply from my 2 favorite Oppas. Can't believe that they used these lovely papers. Gotta have to reply to them later.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo - Hello/Hi
Imnida - It is
Arraseo - Okay
Saranghae - I love you
Eomma - Mom/Mommy/Mother
Unnie - what girls calls the older ladies
Noona - what guys calls the older ladies
Oppa - what girls calls the older guys