14

*Kookie*

Before we all go to the venue me and my kiddos went to the hospital ofcourse I went to introduce them to my mom and my aunt, my mom loves Hyeongjun the most cause he really made my laugh and his cuteness made my mo smile, mom even thinks that Hyeongjun is the maknae which made Hyeongjun happy cause he always wanted to be a maknae. After hospital we immediately went to the the venue of the concert, Monsta X were also here showing their support to their hoobaes, Hyungwon won't left my side, he was acting all clingy while I was being busy cause I needed to make sure there will be no problem while the concert was on going. After the concert the boys are in backstage taking pictures while I received a call from aunt Mandy saying my mom had died already, I dropped my phone and broke down in tears, my kiddos went to me and ask me what's happening, Serim picked up my phone and talked to aunt Mandy and next thing I knew he was screaming for Monsta X boys and I was still crying so hard. I felt like my world had crushed. I lost my mom, Shownu immediately called the company to inform them what's happening, Minhyuk instructing the other staffs, Kihyun calling a cab for us to go the hospital, me and Monsta X boys immediately went to the hospital when we got there my mom is already in morgue, I went to hugged my mom and cried so loud "MOM WHY ARE YOU SO UNFAIR? WHY DID YOU LEFT ME, DIDN'T YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL LIVE UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN TO ME, MOM WAKE UP, PLEASE WAKE UP, I LOVE YOU, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, MOM I NEED YOU, I NEED MY MOM, WHO'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF ME NOW, MY PLEASE DON'T BE SO UNFAIR AND WAKE UP, WAKE UP FOR ME PLEASE, DIDN'T YOU PROMISED ME YOU WON'T LEAVE NOT UNTIL YOU SEE ME GETTING MARRIED TO HYUNGWON, MOM PLEASE WAKE UP, WAKE UP" next thing I know is that Kihyun was hugging me tightly while I was crying so hard and shaking uncontrollably, I can't believe my mom decided to leave me so early. Kihyun was trying to comfort me, the doctors have asked me where my mom would be burried, I told them I want my mom's body to be transferred in Korea so she could be burried besides my father, aunt Mandy and I prepared all the paperworks, I paid for the hospital too. Shownu said Cravity's tour would go on and I will be taking a hiatus as manager until I feel better, Shownu also said it was the CEO's order, my kiddos starting messaging me on our group chat and all I could reply to them was i'm sorry I couldn't accompany you guys for awhile please behave for me. Serim promised he will looked out for his members more while I was taking a break, Hyeongjun joked that if I keep crying I won't be pretty anymore. I was still crying and Kihyun was still hugging me, Kihyun called the company to request to be on hiatus too, he said he needed to take care of me, I think the CEO agreed because Kihyun said Monsta X concerts will be postponed, Kihyun promised me that no matter what happens he will gonna take care of me, he said I may be grown up already but I am still his baby sister, while I was hugging him, I saw him text one of their manager and saying to fix some papers because he wanted to be my legal gurdian, my last name would still be Min but my official legal guardian would Kihyun cause it will be indicated that he's my older brother. Jooheon trying to do aegyo infront of me and I laugh a little and he got so happy because he successfully made me laugh, shownu said he knows my mom wouldn't want to see my cry, he said he thinks my mom died peacefully because she knows she will be leaving me with my blood related person which is my older brother, he also said I needed to accept it let go of my mom, he said my mom would always be in my heart, which is true, my mom would always gonna be in my heart, she will always gonna be alive in my heart. When the papers already been done processing, Aunt Mandy and I had a talk on what's gonna happened, Aunt Mandy will still and gonna arrive to korea with my mom while i'm gonna go back to korea to fix my mom's burial, we have to wait 2 days until my arrives at korea. The boys immediately booked us a ticket, it was also been said that I will be staying with Monsta X dorm for awhile, I was too weak to object. The boys and I went back to our hotels so we could pack, my kiddos waited for me at the lounge area, when they saw me they gave me a group hug, I was happy that I was getting some support from my kiddos, they helped me packed which also means Hyeongjun kept playing around. Around 1 am the MX boys arrived fetching me up. We immediately went to the airport, the airport ride was quiet, Hyungwon held my hand the entire ride while my head was resting on Kihyun's shoulder, I wasn't crying anymore but I was still so sad. When we arrived at the airport we immediately went to our boarding gate, I was gonna seat between Jooheon and Kihyun, Hyungwon was begging Jooheon to swap places but Jooheon just stick out his tongue and said "my bestfriend needs me right now Honey so shuu" I laughed a little bit because of how funny these two child are.