15

*Kookie*

We finally arrived in Incheon airport, the airport was so crowded, there are a lot of monbebes out there, no one knows how they find out about Monsta X going back to korea when starship never announced about it since they know the situation, I was having anxiety and Kihyun noticed and held my hand, we all immediately went out and fans are screaming I have heard some said I should let go of Kihyun's hand, when we finally got into the car, the driver started driving to Monsta X dorm, for now I will be staying with them while I am recovering from my mom's death. When we got home, one of the Monsta X manager called saying Monsta X was trending online and koreaboo, dispatch and kpopstarz posted about them, the trending news was me holding Kihyun's hand and Monbebes are raging mad, I opened my socials and I received so many bad comments and death treats, once I saw them tears running down my face, this is so bad, not only I ruined my brother's reputation but also now I am doomed, I don't know how to fix this, the boys asked me what's wrong but I just handed them my phone, they saw everything and Kihyun suddenly said he will be back, I went to Kihyun's room since I will be staying there, I just lay in the bed trying to rest while tears keep falling down my face, after an hour Kihyun came back, he said the issue is done, I was wondering what he talking about and I checked the socials and koreaboo released another news it says Kihyun speaks about him holding their former manager's hand. There's even a letter in the news that says

Hello everyone this Kihyun releasing a statement through Starship Entertainment and through Monsta X social media. So early there have been news that I was holding the hands of our former manager and fans quickly to send her death treats and put bad comments on her socials, It is true and I won't deny it I was holding her hand at the airport earlier because she was having anxiety attack, her adoptive mother recently passed away I know she wouldn't want to publicize it but people needs to stop throwing shade at her, I as her biological older brother I have to protect her and calm her down that's why I am holding her hand, yes she is my biological sister, I won't disclose anything about the story of my sister and I's history because that's too private, to anyone who will send death treats to my sister I won't even think twice I will immediately take action, so you all should stop and don't call yourselves monbebes if you're going to hurt my younger sister, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

After seeing that I went to Kihyun and gave him a tight hug, he knows I don't want talk about my mom but he did it anyways just to protect me, he protected me even if his career might be at stake, Kihyun told me to delete my social medias and make a new one and set it on private. So I did what he told me then I suddenly said Kiki oppa and everyone looked at me, Changkyun whispered to my ear that no one has ever called Kihyun Kiki cause Kihyun doesn't like that so I was nervous and Kihyun suddenly said I am the only person who's allowed to call him Kiki. I was so happy because finally again I started to feel what it feels like to have a family and a love coming from a brother, I always wanted a sibling now it's happening cause I have a sibling an older brother. Kihyun hugged me tightly and promised me that everything is gonna be alright and that he's gonna take care of me, I am so relieved that he's not just gonna let me suffer, after the little hug he told me to go take a rest in his dorm room which I did because after the drama and all of that I got so tired and I feel I am being suffocated. I am just glad that I can feel a little safe. After sleeping for about 5 hours Hyungwon cooked us our food for our dinner and it taste so good honestly, I haven't had this good food for a long time and it taste the best, Kihyun said he will cook tomorrow my favorite to ease up a little bit my grieving part.