11

*Kookie*

It's been a week since I found out the DNA results from Wonho, Cravity is still touring here in America, we're currently in New York the boys are having so much fun, I myself too is enjoying i'm focusing on the boys now than thinking about the DNA results. I am just thankful right now because I am now earning money I can finally pay for my mom's medical bills, she could get better soon, the whole team and the boys are staying currently at the grand hotel, The boys felt like they're billionaires because we're currently staying at a luxury 5 star hotel but I myself felt like I don't belong here because I feel so ordinary. I'm still adjusting to this part of my life wherein I am touring with the hoobaes/dongsaengs of my favorite group because I was their manager. I'm not used to this kind of environment specially because i'm a shy type person, i'm not a social person honestly. But I am definitely enjoying my time with Cravity, they're such a crackheads but at the same time they're so sweet and super amazing. I honestly can't believe that got to be their manager, imagine from being an ordinary girl to becoming a manager of a kpop group, the impossible became possible. I was watching TV when suddenly Hyeongjun started screaming like a girl and I immediately run to him and ask what's wrong and he just said he can't find his phone charger, Very funny to me. Hyeongjun is kinda clumsy and mostly forgetting where he put his things and at this point I needed to lend him my charger because if I don't he will gonna sulk and whine for the whole day. Me and Hyeongjun are both using iphone which is the latest version so we have the same charger. Once I handed my charger to Hyeongjun he started to act like a happy kid who got his dreamed birthday present. Hyeongjun and Seongmin are both chaotic but the only difference is Hyeongjun whines a lot and sulk a lot but also he's too sweet, sweeter than a candy honestly he's also a big helper he likes to help the staffs and his members, I remember the time when we're on airplane he was telling me about Allen and how he's depressed because he misses his mom and the haters doesn't understand how he truly felt. I do understand where he is coming from. I miss my mom so badly and honestly I wish could be with my mom right now but at the same time I need to work and save for my mom's medical bills. It's expensive specially because my mom got hospitalized and my mom needs to do chemotherapy. It's depressing to be away from my mom and to know that my real parents are both dead already. I really do wish everything would be fine soon, I am still worried that Kihyun might not really want me as his sister, it's good knowing that I have an older brother who's caring to his co members and towards his fans but what if he doesn't want me, what if he thinks the DNA results is lying. There's a lot of going through in my head right now. You can say that I am overthinking but I can't help it, firstly it was Wonho oppa who contacted me and second even if Kihyun tried contacting me, he should be the one who will tell me the result and not Wonho oppa. See the difference?

*Kihyun*

As I sat here in the dorm thinking about the DNA test results Shownu hyung asked me if I already tried contacting Kookie, I said I did but she didn't bothered picking up the phone, I still can't believe I have a sister and it's Kookie, I know I should be there for her but she wouldn't answer me and now whenever I try to call her it keeps going to voicemail. Jooheon said she might be upset because I wasn't the one who told her about the result instead it was Wonho who told her, but that time when Wonho gave me the sealed envelope and I open it and announced that me and Kookie are indeed siblings I was in the state of shocked that's why it was Wonho who told Kookie about it and when I finally got to my senses the following day Kookie didn't even bothered answering my phone call, I was getting worried then Hyungwon suggested we find her adoptive mom and talk to her about Kookie in that way I could also get know more about Kookie, I said how could we do that we don't even have a contact with her, and Shownu hyung suggested we asked our CEO after all the CEO is close with Kookie's former boss and that's according to Mina, she's always listening to the conversation of others