13

*Kookie*

Yesterday we arrived here in Chicago, this morning the boys had their fansigning event and for the rest of their afternoon they're just hanging out in our hotel. I told them I was gonna visit my mom and I told them to stay and sleep and rest cause they have been exhausted and I told them that i'll just introduce them to my mom in some other time. When I finally got to the hospital I was greeted by my aunt Mandy, I was so happy to see her and I immediately gave her a hugged, she kissed my cheek and told me she missed me so much, Aunt Mandy has always been like my 2nd mom she's also the best, she told me that my brother was hanging out with my mom and also my brother's groupmates, I was shocked, when we arrived at the room, I saw my mom with Monsta X, I immediately hugged my mom tightly and I saw how pale she is looking, I know she isn't getting better, my mom told me how nice Monsta X are and how handsome the love of my life was, I shush my mom cause she might say something in front of Hyungwon, I gave my mom the fruits and the flowers that I brought for her. Then Aunt Mandy whispered to me that Kihyun has something to say to me which is important, me and the boys left the room and they have told me that the doctors told them my mother has only little time to live probably just a month or 2. I was in tears and Kihyun hugged me and said "shhh I know it's hard for you but I promised you and I promised your mom I will be here and I would take care of you, your mom fought so well baby sister, and you'll be alright, your mom loves you so much and she wants you to always smile and be happy, your mom would never want to see you sad" Kihyun's hug and words are so soothing and did I hear it right? He called me baby sister, yes I have heard it, I looked at him confusingly and he said while smiling "What? Can't I call you baby sister? After all you are my sister, younger sister to be exact" and I gave him another hug, I can't believe it, my ears just heard he said I was his sister, he told me he tried calling me but it only keep going to voicemail, Jooheon told me Kihyun begged the CEO to tell us how to find your old boss so he could contact my mom and also to be able to contact me, I wanted to to scold him for contacting Mr and Mrs. Song without my permission but at the same if he didn't do it he wouldn't be able to contact me and I wouldn't find out that my brother does accept me as his sister. I told everyone that i'll just buy food from the near restaurant cause everyone might be hungry and Hyungwon volunteered to accompany me, alone with Hyungwon makes my heart beat skips so fast, before we leave Hyungwon brought me at the Garden at the back of the hospital, there we sat at a bench and talked, he told me he was sorry because he never noticed my letters, if only he knew I gave him letters he would have replied, he admitted he barely checks fanmails because Mina always say the fanmails he receives are hate letters. But also he admitted recently he found some letters, one of their managers have given him cause Mina asked the manager to throw it away cause Hyungwon doesn't need it and he asked Hyungwon first, and Hyungwon saw my letters to him and read all of it, he said he was touched by it and also he said something that made my heart and stomach go wild "You know honestly I have fell in love with you, I was thinking about you, when I held your hand at the elevator I felt butterflies in my stomach, I held your hand because I wanna know if I really have fallen in love with you, yes I was scared to admit it because I knew you hated me already that's why when Kihyun hyung said he wanted to come here so that he could tell you he was happy to find out that you guys are siblings, I really wanted to come because I wanna see you, I wanted to tell you how I really feel about you, I am scared honestly on what will your reaction will be but I am willing to take the risk as long as I can tell you how I truly feel" I was indeed shocked and got frozen at the moment, I couldn't say a word, suddenly Hyungwon's face went so close to my face and said "Did you know that you're so beautiful?" Then our lips met and I didn't know what happened, I didn't even budge, I just let Hyungwon kiss my lips and after that I suddenly got shy and told him that we needed to go the restaurant to get food, after buying we went back to the hospital we're still holding hands. I was blushing all the way, my mom noticed it also Kihyun because when we got back we weren't holding hands anymore but I was still blushing, Kihyun almost scolded Hyungwon. Around 6pm I bid my goodbyes because my kiddos are already looking for me, before I go Hyungwon suddenly asked my mom's permission and Kihyun's permission to date me, my aunt suddenly got excited, Kihyun was shocked my mom was cheering and saying finally what a dream come true for me. Kihyun said he don't know and Hyungwon promised that he would never gonna hurt me and he would never gonna ruined the trust that Kihyun, my aunt and my mom give. Kihyun then said yes as long as I let Hyungwon date me. I was so speechless because I always say to myself Hyungwon can you love me too now it's happening, it's really happening such a plot twist turn, he finally fell in love with me.